Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Party?

shroomy

The White Party is a fundraiser event and its about much more than dancing and the music. The whole "scene" is to show up wearing something really fabulous and then walking around the grounds of Viscaya. There are sit-down areas devoted to food and Jazz. Dancing is kind of secondary.

Its definitely worth the money to experience just ONCE assuming you are in the mood , and the event attracts a very mixed crowd.

If you are in it more for the dancing you are best to go to the Seaquarium event this year "White Dreams" (who comes up with these names?) -- TRUE, you are more likely to find a more "gay" dance environment (i.e. sweaty bodies and packed dance floor), but the setting, sound system and the DJ will be worth it, and you will probably be able to find a few pockets of straight-dom to dance in.

White Party this year appears to be following in the tracks of Winter Party in that the week boasts a full slate of parties and name DJs. I am attaching a link to the White Party website and you can check out the schedule

White Party Website

Hope that helps, or I hope you were at least entertained. And if you go to White Party, make sure to wear something nice:hat:

Originally posted by miamijosh

Ends by midnite. How good can it "B".

actually, i've heard only good things about the white party.

fyi, this party ends at midnight but then other parties begin...its been an on-going event for years

shouldnt going out be based on the music NOT the venue, night, or time it ends/begins? :rolleyes: