Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Crap

tranza

Originally posted by lillizzy

stop the dramaaaaa who cares about mp3ssss

only thing i wanna be clarified on is if jim heinz or jp did the audience dub lolol :D

JP/JH same shit

Heinz does the work Jonathan takes the credit (On SF mixes and Dubs)

Originally posted by tranza

You wanna ask for music, ask ask ask away but dont be sad when you dont see it in your mailbox from me because I'm telling you straight up I will not send any music out to anyone..

Call me what you want but unless your a superstar you dont get any music from me..

Tranza for President!!

:cool:

I have a question for you. Are the tracks included on Mad Myles's LP being released in full-length form, or are they just edits? Are they included separately, or are they mixed together? I do enjoy his music, and I'm hoping that it's dj-friendly like the "E=VC2" vinyl release, and not blended like R & G's "Dancefloor." Thanks in advance for the info.

Originally posted by muziklover23

I have a question for you. Are the tracks included on Mad Myles's LP being released in full-length form, or are they just edits? Are they included separately, or are they mixed together? I do enjoy his music, and I'm hoping that it's dj-friendly like the "E=VC2" vinyl release, and not blended like R & G's "Dancefloor." Thanks in advance for the info.

I honestly have no idea

This is not my sound so I dont follow it too much

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I wanna be a supermodelllllllllllllllllllll and everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee is gonna dress like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........Youuuuuuuuuuuuu will beeeeeeeeeeeee my luckkkkkkky starrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm the luckiesttttttttt by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr STARLIGHT

GO FOR IT!! :D

Tranza and I have had our discrepencies on this board and words have been exchanged etc. etc. but putting that aside, he has an ear for professional sounding, quality music. He has plenty of contacts, people(producers/dj's) that are his friends, and is very musically inclined, so for all of you that bash him, or **at least attempt to bash him** here's an :idea:

.. he knows what QUALITY music is. he knows what PROFESSIONAL music is, and he knows what it takes to be a superstttaaaaaar in his words.

so save your time, because in the end, he has the better music, and the last word. :D

Originally posted by djustinh

Tranza and I have had our discrepencies on this board and words have been exchanged etc. etc. but putting that aside, he has an ear for professional sounding, quality music. He has plenty of contacts, people(producers/dj's) that are his friends, and is very musically inclined, so for all of you that bash him, or **at least attempt to bash him** here's an :idea:

.. he knows what QUALITY music is. he knows what PROFESSIONAL music is, and he knows what it takes to be a superstttaaaaaar in his words.

so save your time, because in the end, he has the better music, and the last word. :D

if your talkin bout myles... your write.. he does have skill... but all his beats sound the same... hes gotta change it around a lil bit

TRANZA...God Of The MUZAK...love your style...i don't have ne connections with really new music...so whenever i see a top 10 post i copy and paste yours onto a document...then i go to ag and dl (if they have it)...70% of the time i love the tracks...30% of the time they go on my mix cd's...Yur Tha Bezt...

TRANZA For President

oHH and i think you ided an song for me...HMMMMMMMMM... it was lenny kravitz - black velveteen (sman's ghost in the machine mix) which is now my all time favorite song...forever and ever...

tru...tru...bout the softcore tribal...but every once in a while when i want to listen to tribal i need some crazy fuckin hard tribal...none of the soft shit...no offense...he especially keeps me on track with john creamer & stephane k... which they are in my top 3 dj's of all time...he mentioned murder in one of his top ten's...i dled it...i had it one repeat for like 3 days straight on my comp...