Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let em die are risk saving them????

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Let em die are risk saving them????

Ok drama time ppl.

For the america that is in jail in afgan, what do we do...She is more likey to be put to death... She was an aid working accused of preaching religion to the ppl their....True or not ture I don't want us to risk soldiers to get her...Yes she was there helping ppl but come on women can't even show their eyes over there, or they will be killed No matter how much she helped she could not change the talaban...I'm sorry this female american brought this upon her self, now she must face the talaban.....Common sense..Just like you don't go upstairs with mike tyson to his hotel room at 3 am you DON"T GO TO AFAGAN to help ppl....Just my 2 cents, agree or disagree............

Guest saleen351

Well the talaban is trying to use her as a pawn...Bush still said he ain't doing shit for her realease...I feel bad for her, and I agree every american counts but hey, I don't need my friends coming home in a bodybag because of her actions, Just ain't right.