Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My pooch is sick :(

Guys.... I know this is a club board but, I can't help it... need sum luvins right now...

My doogie Tramp is sick.... I took her to the vet this morning because she has been vomiting since tuesday and won't eat at all. I thought it must be something she ate that fucked up her tummie but, it is more serious. The vet kept her and put an IVY on her and told me to pick her up tomorrow.. that he is going to do sum blood tests on her to see if it's her liver.

Now I'm fucking freaking out this dog has been thru so much with meeee .... (8yrs ) all those k-holes and roofie parties in my old pad... How about those good old days in south beach when south beach wuzz kuel,, that I had no job or life and did five finger discounts for her pedigree cans of food........ aaaaww I'm just hoping the Vet is not ripping meee off by keeping her there for the cash $$$218.00 beans and it's not that serious ....

I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOG!!! I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER AND IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS!! I KNOW HOW IT FEELS...........ON AUGUST 2ND I LOST MY POOCH OF 13 YEARS BUT THE NEXT DAY I BOUGHT MYSELF ANOTHER POOCH THAT LOOKS AND ACTS JUST LIKE MY OTHER DOG--IT HELPED EASE THE PAIN I WAS FEELING BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET MY DOG, HER NAME WAS TINA WE BASICALLY GREW UP TOGETHER!! NOW IT IS TIME TO FORM NEW MEMORIES WITH MY NEW DOG FLUFFY!! MY PRAYERS GO OUT FOR YOUR DOG AND YOU!