Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love @ first sight?

dgmodel

:confused:

I think lust at first sight is obviously real... whether you can truly love someone from the moment you see them I don't think so. I believe that people have this dream of their ideal mate and then when they see someone they find attrative they tend to try to put them in that mold... I guess sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. But it is not true love until you get to know what a person is all about beyond the exterior.

Originally posted by tastyt

Nope... no way, no how. In fact I think the whole concept cheapens the idea of love. Love takes a lot more than a single glance.

yup- i agree 100%....... my theory is, its not "love" at first sight.. its more like "lust" at first sight.. thats what i say whenever someone asks this question.

Originally posted by nycfurby

I think lust at first sight is obviously real... whether you can truly love someone from the moment you see them I don't think so. I believe that people have this dream of their ideal mate and then when they see someone they find attrative they tend to try to put them in that mold... I guess sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. But it is not true love until you get to know what a person is all about beyond the exterior.

dammit!!! we posted at the exact same time... so i didnt get to see what u wrote b4 i wrote the whole lust at 1st sight thing too... lol... grrrrr!

Originally posted by dgmodel

how many people believe in love at first sight... does it exist is it real??? or is it lust at first sight and then it builds up from there???

I don't believe in love at first site at all..What if the other person is an idiot after you meet them? what if the person sucks in bed? there are to may what if's for love at first site to exsist....my opinion

Yeah, I believe love at first sight is all a myth. I agree that you see someone and be attracted to them but they can turn out to be a total idiot. Also, you can meet someone and not be attracted to them and but as you know them they become more attractive. It can work both way.

Originally posted by lollib

Yeah, I believe love at first sight is all a myth. I agree that you see someone and be attracted to them but they can turn out to be a total idiot. Also, you can meet someone and not be attracted to them and but as you know them they become more attractive. It can work both way.

i agree

ive met some hot ass guys with ZERO personality --- just because i love his look the minute i laid eyes on him doesnt mean ill love him as a person

Guest tilly
Originally posted by stacychase

no i do not believe in love at first site...

i believe in damn he is fine, can he kiss, what does he look like naked lust...

love comes much later....

:blown: :blown:

yeah, what she said.