Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vocals

kewl224

lucrenzia- live to tell (eddie baez)

tamia- tell me who (rob girellini mix)

tina ann- in my dreams (dezrok)

madonna- like a prayer 2k1 (jp mix)

nelly furtado- turn off the lights (detaluxz mix)

whitney houstan- if i told you that (razor)

i havent really come across any vocals to get worked up about.. soon soon soon new luzzi trak will leak hard :)

Guest saleen351

I love this track:

Ford featuring Noel - Will I Find True Love - Ford's Trance Mix

I don't know if its new or old or named righted but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo feeling this track....I love male vocals...Female vocals are all generic...... Though it mostly trancy but I still love it.... If this tune doen't have more mixes I'll choke someone....

Originally posted by clubhead3k

i have the real

your talkin about

who's that girl, like a prayer 2k1 mix. i have that one to. sux :(

thats the one everyone has that is going around.

Ok so is this the Jim heinz track that you have that every factory head and their mother's dentist is looking for? If so, leak that shit out.:D Tranza may jump on my shit for asking for a song now though.

Originally posted by saleen351

I love this track:

Ford featuring Noel - Will I Find True Love - Ford's Trance Mix

I don't know if its new or old or named righted but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo feeling this track....I love male vocals...Female vocals are all generic...... Though it mostly trancy but I still love it.... If this tune doen't have more mixes I'll choke someone....

cant find that track anywhere...

help?

Originally posted by sdeelite

The Noel track is new...........he's the same guy that sang "Silent Morning" and a bunch of other classic freestyle tracks. Pretty crazy, I guess he's makin a comeback.......

Im def feelin it.....track of the moment as far as im concerned:cool:

BG

Speaking of Noel, I just received a 2001 remix of "Silent Morning" done by a producer named Tingo Jr. Very nice guy. I'm not a big fan of house remixes of freestyle vocals, but it's not bad. Tribal beats, commercial sound. The vocal is a little buried in the mix, though. Would sound better if Noel resang the vocal. Has anyone else heard this?

P.S. I was also just given a remix of "Because of You" by the Covergirls by a local DJ. What's the deal with freestyle? Is it making a comeback? It would make sense, since most of us who are into progressive tracks now started out listening to freestyle back in the days.

Originally posted by roninmess

Tranza may jump on my shit for asking for a song now though.

Do what you gotta do bro

..I dont think the real Jim Heinz mix of Like A Prayer is around yet there are 2 fake copies of it going around one is Junior's and one is some other rip off