Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VINYL!!! DAVE!!! Intense!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.....another great night at Vinyl! Got there around 4, stayed till close and loved every minute. Just couldn't stop smiling.

:D Great seeing everyone(Andy, Kat, Jams, the ez crew, Nik, D, Jenny, Carl, um....Furnace, Levendrmenace, Al, Scotty, Cobra, etc.....). And great chillin with Dafna, Michelle, Orit and Greg latenight, or early morning I guess. Mad board peeps! Can't wait to see everyone again at Howells next week.

:smoke:

Is it just me or has Vinyl become a very popular night spot for Club Planeteers. I'm fairly new to the Vinyl scene and I must admit that I love the atmosphere. There were sooo many peeps out Saturday night it was awesome. What an incredibble night once again.

JennEfer: always a pleasure. i'm gonna try to make it out this weekend, but I have exams and school work to deal with. It sucks. Have fun though.

Lets see... there are about 30 people on here i'm giving a shout out to all at once You know who you are. it's always a pleasure.. till next time.

Last time I heard him was with Fortier in August 2000. I was so sick that night I only stayed for a while. It was nice to get the full experience this time. I am looking for something new. Something has to happen with this Dj thing. Atleast dress codes are on the way out again like in early days. Why does everything have to be so La in Ny?

Originally posted by blowflyii

Last time I heard him was with Fortier in August 2000. I was so sick that night I only stayed for a while. It was nice to get the full experience this time. I am looking for something new. Something has to happen with this Dj thing. Atleast dress codes are on the way out again like in early days. Why does everything have to be so La in Ny?

why are you still talking

- C

P.S. I didnt say you could breathe my air

Originally posted by cintron

pkern - next time you go see DT, i'll prolly be down there with him. We're DT addicts. If you liked seeing Dave, you have GOT to see Danny... It's such a rush :)

Totally - thanks for the invite. Gotta let my wallet replenish a bit, but after that - bring on the drums... :D :D :D