Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Jailed terrorists here rejoiced at cohorts' evil deeds"

aboyfrombklyn

I just read something in the Post today that really bothered me today. The article was titled "Jailed terrorists here rejoiced at cohorts' evil deeds". I don't know how everyone else feels about the death penalty (everyone has their own opinion) but I'm strongly for it, and I don't think these guys in prison should even have the right to cheer when they hear the news about the WTC attack. They shouldn't even have the right to hear about the attack. I think they should be dead already.

To all you pacifists out there who think I'm wrong for wanting these guys to die now, I agree with peace, but just think about the few innocent Americans in Afghanistan who face death because they were teaching Christianity. Why should they die sooner? Why should they die, period??

To all you people who live in this country and praise these people for their evil doing (I know there's probably no one on this board that feels this way): Whether you're white, black, yellow, green, if you hate this country, its government, and the American people, why the fuck are you living here???? Get out!!!!

I apologize for venting, but after my friend lost his father (Capt. Vincent Brunton, L. 105), an old friend lost his sister (Giovanna Gambale), my neighborhood lost over 20 firefighters (L.101, L.118, and more) & after Bin Laden tells his followers to kill any American male, whether he fights or pays taxes, I take this personally!!!!!