Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"junior & Earth Just Insane"

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!

All I have to say is...get a god damn life already...I MEAN, are you serious with this stupid, lame ass FOUR page thread?????? I believe you started DRAMA over absolutely nothing...nothing that is except for pure jealousy!!!!! Why else would you pursue this fucking thing anyway...is it because you disagree with my OPINION????? Because afterall, thats why this all started isn't it? And as for the stupid comments, that I suppose were intended to be insults, I would watch what I say, cause I have a few good ones lined up for you stupid bitches, however I have better things to do.......Like get "MANGLED".....:) :) :)

Oh, and by the way, don't hate/envy us because some of us have a life and actually have fun on the weekends....I MEAN we aren't in high school anymore ladies.....:)

Always the ass kisser that you are, I should have known you'd come up with something STUPID!!!!

Why don't you tell you're little group of haters, how you saw my friend OUT, and tried to have a conversation with her.... Or DID THAT SLIP YOUR MIND??????

If you hate her so much, why are you trying to talk to her???????

Wait I think I no the answer!!!!

Because your a spinless ASS KISSER!!!!!!!

One thing I can say about myself, I don't KISS ASS, which apparently you do!!!!!!

"Oh please let them like me I'll do anything"

ONE WORD____________

FOLLOWER~~~~~~~~