Your Review Of Sound Garden??

your rview of sound garden  

1 member has voted

1. 1. your rview of sound garden

• what do u think
    • how was the crowd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by chosen1

I WAS THERE SATURDAY WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK??

OK i'm lost, and where is the real chosenone...

Originally posted by saleen351

OK i'm lost, and where is the real chosenone...

THIS IS ACTUALLY A DIFFERENT CHOSEN1.....I THINK WE WERE SEPARATED AT BIRTH....I REMEMBER THEM PUTTING HIM UP FOR ADOPTION AND NOW HE'S BACK....WELCOME BACK BROTHA-MAN!!

AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW.....I'M THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY AND THIS "CHOSEN1" IS PROBABLY THE NICE GUY :rolleyes:

OH BY THE WAY, SALTEEN351....CLEVER NAME....BUT FOR THE REAL SALEEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE HAVING IMITATORS/IMPOSTORS IS A FORM OF FLATTERY.......

SO WHERE'S MY IMPOSTOR??? :confused:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

THIS IS ACTUALLY A DIFFERENT CHOSEN1.....I THINK WE WERE SEPARATED AT BIRTH....I REMEMBER THEM PUTTING HIM UP FOR ADOPTION AND NOW HE'S BACK....WELCOME BACK BROTHA-MAN!!

AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW.....I'M THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY AND THIS "CHOSEN1" IS PROBABLY THE NICE GUY :rolleyes:

OH BY THE WAY, SALTEEN351....CLEVER NAME....BUT FOR THE REAL SALEEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE HAVING IMITATORS/IMPOSTORS IS A FORM OF FLATTERY.......

actually, judging by the date of registration for the two chosen ones, it appears YOU are the imposter...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

actually, judging by the date of registration for the two chosen ones, it appears YOU are the imposter...

WHEN IN THE COMMENT DID I SAY CHOSEN1 WAS AN IMPOSTOR???? HMMMMM.... :worry: AND PLUS WHEN I REGISTERED I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HAD A BROTHER OUT THERE...

WHEN I SAID IMPOSTOR/IMITATORS I WAS REFERING TO SALTEEN & SALEEN BUDDY BOY. AHHHH KIDS TODAY :confused:

Bump

Originally posted by salteen351

ONLY AND IDIOT WOULD THINK THAT IT WAS "FLATTERING"

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD POST A GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENT.....I HAVE A PIECE OF ADVICE TO YOU.....

FOR AN INSULT TO BE EFFECTIVE YOU MUST AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR ARE TALKING ABOUT.....AND PROOF READING YOUR INSULTS WOULDN'T HURT A BIT EITHER....MORON.

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD POST A GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENT.....I HAVE A PIECE OF ADVICE TO YOU.....

FOR AN INSULT TO BE EFFECTIVE YOU MUST AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR ARE TALKING ABOUT.....AND PROOF READING YOUR INSULTS WOULDN'T HURT A BIT EITHER....MORON.

bump