Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Karma

guinevere

I feel so bad! Last night I was in this wonderful K-hole, mad fucked up so that I couldn't move, and this guy came over and started talking to me. So I tell him I want a pill and he throws one in my mouth and I chill with him for a while, but then my freinds get up and I go too and the guy who gave me the pill and his crew were like following me around. I was too fucked up to be social and I just wanted my friends, anyways, so I was really really rude and just blew him off.

I just feel bad because I know that pill cost him money and I should've been more decent. I give girls a bad name.

:( :( :(

Originally posted by guinevere

I feel so bad! Last night I was in this wonderful K-hole, mad fucked up so that I couldn't move, and this guy came over and started talking to me. So I tell him I want a pill and he throws one in my mouth and I chill with him for a while, but then my freinds get up and I go too and the guy who gave me the pill and his crew were like following me around. I was too fucked up to be social and I just wanted my friends, anyways, so I was really really rude and just blew him off.

I just feel bad because I know that pill cost him money and I should've been more decent. I give girls a bad name.

LOL this has happened to me a couple times I know what you are saying but like spygirl said at least u feel bad about it. Its not like u intentionally did it so next time just try to be a little more nice. BUt I know its hard when u r all f**k** up:D :D

Originally posted by guinevere

Fuck that shit you were right in what you did. Any guy who gives some random girl a pill when she is all fucked up has other shit on his mind other than talking. You did good.

Originally posted by princesslolita

don't even worry about it....Its his loss because he probably had other stuff on his mind.. Take advandage of that your a girl.. I always flirt with guys for free drugs ;)

so you like taking advantage of nice guys??????????

Originally posted by princesslolita

Well if they was all 'nice' they wouldn't be giving you free drugs to try to get in your pants.

;) ;) ;) so true girl* so the best thing to do is take the drugs and not let them get in your pants**lol* But I think some guys give to just be nice but their is always some price they want u to pay*

Not that I endorse this behavior, but would you really want guys to chat with you and not want to get into your pants?

I know what you're saying and many boys are real dicks.. but isn't it more fun to be wanted than not to be?

:):)

especially if you know how to keep them wrapt around yr finger ;) ;) :cool: