Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message from Club Space...

cooljunkie

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Read this Sobeton and Sgt Fury.......I think you guys can appreaciate this.

anyone, who feels, they have been inappropriately, treated at space . should appreciate this. as I said before, "I hope louis is sincere in his statement". I’m actually looking forward, to exploring the "new"space..

peace, sobeton

Interesting. I think that his statements are partly motivated by competition that is already here and that is soon to arrive. We can only wait and see for a long term commitment to client satisfaction, not just for a couple months after the reopening.

I gotta say that it sounds like a good turn of events for sure. Space has had it's problems, sure. Space may still have it's problems, who knows? Perfection is really really difficult to achieve, it's akin to telling a hurricane to stop just because you don't like it...but I respect Space's decision to go on record stating that things will change, especially in a rather publicized manner...takes some balls to do that...especially with us rabid clubfolk!

If these changes do take effect, I'll be 'coming back home' to Space on a consistent basis again :).

I just got back from Ibiza. I went with several club owners from Miami, these same owners (now re-inspired) are all attempting to apply their new energies and new ideas within their own clubs. Only time will tell. We'll see the first wave of expansion this weekend with PVD@Space.

peace

mj