Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College Thursdays

kerrilee

Well, this past Thursday night proved to be a SUCCESS!! "College Thursdays" @ Vision Nightclub seems to be catching on!! With that said.........allow me to reiterate....

ATTENTION ALL FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES ………………

Vision Nightclub, Route 1N in Saugus, is looking to work in conjunction with YOU to make Thursday nights at Vision the BEST College night of 2001 - 2002!! Gather as many brothers, sisters, and friends as you can and join us for "COLLEGE THURSDAY'S" with resident DJ Jonny C and DJ Deidre Degata from JAMN 94.5 spinning the BEST in NYC House, Hip-Hop, and Top 40.

The Fraternity or Sorority that brings in the largest crowd WINS A FREE TRIP TO VEGAS!!

~ 21+ FREE ADMISSION with pass or college ID B4 11:30pm

~ 18+ REDUCED ADMISSION with pass or college ID B4 11:30pm

~ $2.50 16oz. Wide Mouth Miller Lite all night long!!

Call me (Kerri) at 781-231-5111 with your address and I'll mail you some passes TODAY! Or feel free to come down and introduce yourself. I'm here to answer any questions you have!

Oh…….by the way……….what's even better???

Vision Nightclub is available for all PRIVATE FUNCTIONS so if you're looking for the PERFECT place to have all of your PRIVATE PARTIES, check out our Function Menu at: www.brickhousevision.com. And again, feel free to give me a call with ANY questions you have.

HAVE A GREAT 2001 - 2002 YEAR EVERYONE!!