Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP I need your heLp! LM is about to be...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

HOMELESS!!!

so, yeah, I have to move out by November 1st cause my roommate is a stinkyhead and she's moving to Vermont.

so if anyone needs a roomy or knows anyone who does PM or e-mail me please, for the sake of everyone's couches (which I will be living on if I dont find a place)

***MUAH***

:D

lavendermenace13@hotmail.com

whoa, crap and a half!

Hmm, I can't offer up my space (mummy would kick my ass), but I've some friends who MIGHT be looking for roomies and whatnot.

Any preferences (location, rent, whatnot)

sigh, I'm a sucker for girls...

and isn't Mugwump looking for a roomie?

:D

hmmm... my friend sarah (u met her briefly @ vinyl) is moving into a new place in jersey city today. i think she said they needed one more roomate.... its a sweet deal because they aren't signing a lease so they can rent month to month which might be nice until you get yourself settled back in the cit-aaaay. u know where to reach me.

until then you've got a lot of friends with a lot of couches (including mine) so at least you'll be in a warm apartment with a neverending supply of hot cocoa and good tunes :)

rob

Originally posted by stacychase

Thank God you get to leave crappy butt forever.... She had ISSUES....

I hope that you find a new home with lovable, fun peeps.....

"The living room works, Shannon!" YIKES!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, I cant say that I'll miss living with that unemployed, neurotic, compulsive-furnitiure-buying, needy, girly, freakshow...

Guest tilly
Originally posted by lavendermenace

Yeah, I cant say that I'll miss living with that unemployed, neurotic, compulsive-furnitiure-buying, needy, girly, freakshow...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That cracks me up!!!!! I HATE HAVING ROOMMATES! Rents have gone down...maybe you can do it on your own????

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by spragga25

I'll speak to my pops.....he's manages the building where I live (and don't pay rent - shhhh). So I'll see if there is anything available. Chances are if there is something, you might have to share a kitchen or bath - would that be a problem?

nope- wouldnt bother me! keep me posted.

hey z- I tried that list I didnt find anything, but thanks.