Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's bin Laden on?

fanatism gone in a bad direction... somehow he was raised truly believing that U.S. is to blame for all the shit that ever happened to the Muslim world. It's fucking unusual to see a guy worth billions spend his life living in holes and desert.

For real. I didn't think even crack would make you that messed up.

"America is full of fear... and thank God for that."

Now, saying he's a holy man and saying something like that... Does that make ANY sense to you guys? I'm baffled.

Jason, props to you on your Emotions set.

I've had it for a while and i never got around to thanking you for making something that smooth. Very inspiring.

Originally posted by cintron

Jason, props to you on your Emotions set.

I've had it for a while and i never got around to thanking you for making something that smooth. Very inspiring.

Thanks so much Cintron for your positive and motivating words regarding my emotions mix!! It truly means alot to me as I've been a little down due to everything that has been going on lately and positive words like that is just what everyone needs at a time like this. :)

yeah man i totally hear that. It was kind of ironic - I was at Vinyl on Sept. 7th - the Friday before the attack. Danny dropped a track that was really special - it was someone chanting America over and over, but the vocals were stretched and filtered, and the beat was PUMPING. He was waving a flag like mad and Ariel was going nuts on the lights.. and i was feeling so patriotic and pumped up. ANd then what happened on Tuesday plunged me into a huge depression. It's tough... but if i can find that song, i know i'll be alright.

Just so you know, i've put on your mix whenever i've needed some time to just relax and feel some deep soulful rhythm for a while. It's a perfect way to get lost in music entirely and just block out the world. I hope you make an Emotions II :)

btw if I'm ever headed back down to the city, i'll see if i can stop by one of your gigs.

Originally posted by cintron

yeah man i totally hear that. It was kind of ironic - I was at Vinyl on Sept. 7th - the Friday before the attack. Danny dropped a track that was really special - it was someone chanting America over and over, but the vocals were stretched and filtered, and the beat was PUMPING. He was waving a flag like mad and Ariel was going nuts on the lights.. and i was feeling so patriotic and pumped up. ANd then what happened on Tuesday plunged me into a huge depression. It's tough... but if i can find that song, i know i'll be alright.

Just so you know, i've put on your mix whenever i've needed some time to just relax and feel some deep soulful rhythm for a while. It's a perfect way to get lost in music entirely and just block out the world. I hope you make an Emotions II :)

btw if I'm ever headed back down to the city, i'll see if i can stop by one of your gigs.

Excellent!! You should check out Another Side of Jollins for now and I'll be uploading a new mix really soon. I have been so busy lately as I moved to a new place, got a new job, started up some classes, etc... But very soon I will be uploading a new mix. Thanks for the interest and support :)