Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has made their own orginal music?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok I'm working on making a track,,,BOY shit ain't easy, but fun. I"m using a crack version of fruity loops, that I got off kazaa...Def fun to try but I ain't making much progress....I gota learn the software first...Who else has attempted to make their own tunes...and if you tried what program did you use? When I'm done (which may be never) I'll put a link up so you guys can make fun of it.... I would love to hear any that you guys made....

I made a track using FruityLoops 3.0. It's a pretty powerful program... And I agree, making music sounds much easier than it is done... Many people say "Hey, house music is soo easy to create because it is the same thing over and over again"... Ahh, but to come up with that one catchy melody will take you forever!!! Plus then you gotta find all the right instruments, sounds/samples....

Anyway, I can go on forever...

Now just gotta get that song signed with a label:)

- DJ Arsen

DAMN those programs are high priced!!

Originally posted by rollo

im workin on some stuff. i got Acid Pro 3.0.its pretty easy to use

i also got Sound Forge 5.0. havent really had a lotta time to fuck around with that though.im still learning how to use all the effects and shit.

MIRC. i haven't bought a software program in my life.

but yeah saleen, i tried making shit before. it's fun as hell, but i suck. catchy beats pop into my head all the time on the subway and walk to work and gym and shit, then i forget them like 10 mintues later. either that, or it's an actual song that i think i'm creating, but already exists. mad props to producers.

I use Cakewalk Pro Audio for mixing my MIDI and audio together.

For making loops or sound designing or other shit I use:

TS-404

DrumSynth

Stomper

Orangator

FruityLoops

ReBirth

leafFX

T-RackS Radium

Reaktor (still learning how to use this)

plus I gots some external sound modules and processors

I got over twenty of my original tracks and remixes at Subsurface (the link is in my sig) and I've had a couple tracks come out on compilation cds by other labels. Still trying to make that one hit song, though.

Guest saleen351

Pipdaddy, I think you are right, I think what seperates us from a Vicious or legends like Billy Joel is that they can take what is in their head and put it on paper or on a computer...I can't figure that part out yet....In my head I got 10 classic hits, but in reality I can't put shit into music....Oh well its fun and I'll keep trying...Maybee I'll make something simple and send it to a DJ to mop up and fix my mistakes...Then I'll get credit.....

sing it in to my cell phone.

i have alot of different programs that i use, acid pro, orion, just bought music studio Deluxe G6, you can hook up the beat machine and my keyboards to that. the key is to use alot of programs and combine them onto different tracks.