Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl is my church

Let us Pray... I have been going to Vinyl for almost 2 years now and I have to say that Saturday night was the best time I have had there ever... and it was definately cause of the CP Peeps Steve, Pkern, Jaxxart, Crobra & Mist xpander... andy nice meeeting you at the end...

Vinyl is a chill spot though and is definately my church can I Get a witness from the congregation..

-C

It was nice to finally meet you. Although I think i might have met you once before, I don't remember. Personally i'm fairly new to Vinyl and I must that it's the place to be. It's all about the atmosphere and the people. Can't go wrong, especially not when they stick that kind of talent behind the tables.

Hey Sice, do they still have that cauldron paper-flame thing hung over the middle of the dancefloor?

Yes I know you're on AIM. I'm asking b/c i'm bored and i wanna post.

Btw, everybody I'm sure you had LOTS of fun at Vinyl on Sat...

But if you're really out there for the music and you want to get tribal, sweaty and dance straight for 8+ hours... you have got to go on a Friday to see Danny :) Teklord - it's so true dude. I'm a club newbie and i haven't really been many other places than Vinyl... but i already know i found my niche there.

Just a wooden floor, black walls, Six massive speaker stacks, good lights and that's it.

pkern - yes, it's legal.

Originally posted by cintron

Hey Sice, do they still have that cauldron paper-flame thing hung over the middle of the dancefloor?

Yes I know you're on AIM. I'm asking b/c i'm bored and i wanna post.

Btw, everybody I'm sure you had LOTS of fun at Vinyl on Sat...

But if you're really out there for the music and you want to get tribal, sweaty and dance straight for 8+ hours... you have got to go on a Friday to see Danny :) Teklord - it's so true dude. I'm a club newbie and i haven't really been many other places than Vinyl... but i already know i found my niche there.

Just a wooden floor, black walls, Six massive speaker stacks, good lights and that's it.

pkern - yes, it's legal.

yes and ariel played with it too I gave Dave a rose he was fucking awesome

-C

its more like Eden to me..paradise where all are happy to be with one another and everyone is dancing to the beat from the same drum...i love vynil a whole bunch also...since sunday all i can think about is spending the 13th with howells and all of you

Originally posted by jennEfer

Saturday was my first time an Vynil and I had a blast!! The CP heads definately made the experience 100% better... especially the Rutgers peps who convinced me to go in the first place, I owe them. I will be seeing you all at Howells!!

Awww shucks... anytime Jenn. Yeah I am pretty new to Vinyl, but definetely not to clubbing in general. Twilo used to be my home just as the case with everyone else. And no other club that i've been to has a similar atmosphere to Twilo. Its simple... it's because of the people. Party on!