Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The difference between liking ANYTHING and listening to EVERYTHING(Mugz gets snobby)

Typical conversation with a clubber on a Friday night:

$Clubber: "Yo Mugz, you gonna go check out DJ EuroTrancehead at that club EVERYONE'S going to?"

**Mugz: "Umm..nah man..I think he's spinning the same ol shit that I hear everywhere you know..I like diversity sometime."

$Clubber: "Man what's the matter with you. This guys HOT! And EVERYONE'S going!"

**Mugz: (shrugs) "Look you could take a turd off a building in this city right now and hit a party like that each weekend! Big deal."

$Clubber: "DOOD! What's the matter with you?!"

**Mugz: "Well what's so special with this guy in your opinion that I have to go tonight and blow $30"

$Clubber: "I don't know man..just gonna have a good time tonight..I LIKE ALL KINDS OF SHIT too but I want to dance tonight!"

**Mugz: "So you basicaly like EVERYTHING and ANYTHING as long as everyone you know is there and you can DANCE?"

$Clubber: "Yea..what's wrong with that?"

**Mugz: "ummm..nothing..

I GUESS I'M JUST A PICKY SNOB WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC!"

$Clubber: "Damn straight you Illitist fuck"

~~Mugz walks away...~~

Originally posted by jammy

YOU SNOB!:laugh: seriously though, at least you appreciate quality and not a sheep following the herd and diminishing your bank account...

-Jamms "moooo" :cool: [/quote

Yea..

I'm too busy drinking my dinero away with government owned Alcohol bevarages! (Baaahhhh)

See ya @ Hawtin E~..

"mugzthebrokeassmusicsnob"

Originally posted by mugwump

Yea..

I'm too busy drinking my dinero away with government owned Alcohol bevarages! (Baaahhhh)

See ya @ Hawtin E~..

"mugzthebrokeassmusicsnob"

purism rules!!!!!

except when you're in the mood otherwise....

but yeah, that's another reason why you party sober mugz, less bills!

If you had the money, you would be going to!! hahaha

Maybe your snob thing is more of an economic thing than anything - you have limited funds, so you can only go to see people you really want to. You have to select you want to see and just can't go see anyone cause of the cash situation!

Two thumbs up. Everybody has their own thing and nobody should feel they need to compromise that.

Personally i'm sick of things i see too many other people getting into, esp. if they'er doing it just for the sake of saying they did it and they're with the "in" crowd now.

But that's just me.

You're not being elitist. You're being yourself. Props :)

Originally posted by crobra

If you had the money, you would be going to!! hahaha

Maybe your snob thing is more of an economic thing than anything - you have limited funds, so you can only go to see people you really want to. You have to select you want to see and just can't go see anyone cause of the cash situation!

naw....i'd pay 35 to see good local DJS over 35 bucks to hear shitty big djs anyway.