Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space to build biggest club in the world !

irolldoyou

When you guys constantly bitch about talent, do you ever think of our local talent??? Does the fact that you live here make you less talented??? Space has very, very good residents!!! Definitely the best in town. They may have other problems but the music is always on point. I think Edgar and Oscar are extremely talented and we are pretty lucky to get that quality on a weekly basis. We should start by supporting them, that is how you truly create a scene, from the inside out...

OOPS...I almost forgot.. Ivano--he's awesome too!

We're only really sub-par to say NYC, Noira. They had a good 10 year head start on us after all...but to say we're sub par to anywhere else is pushing it. Do you realize that in 90 percent of the country closing time is earlier than 3 AM?

We do get the talent, just not as often as many would like.

We have a good bunch of talented locals, too. Edgar, Ivano, Oscar, David, and so forth...

As for Eurotrash clientele, I would rather put up with them than say a bunch of drunken rednecks or college kids like most other places have...

Originally posted by Nolimit

i think miami & la are the only cities left in the world that still enforce a dress code when the music is house oriented.

ditch it. it's soooo 90's

it is a minor inconvenience. also, the dress code, is relaxed for after-hours.:cool: