Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chow everyone, justed wanted to hello to all my peeps on the board....

I haven't had time to post anymore, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive:cool: I hope everyone is doing well. I still see a lot of drama on the board, but that's not nothing out of the ordinary. Oh and yes, Junior is gay and has a gay following, just in case you didn't know:jawdrop: I heard he turned it out on Sunday morn..... maybe next time. Bye for now, TONY

Stacy, of course I remember you, hope all is well, are you still with your man?

Drama, girl your crazy, I'm going away this weekend to Vermont, take care of the kids for me sweetie. Have a fun weekend with whatever you do. I thought I was going to see Mike's picture on milk carton:laugh:

Originally posted by anthonyp

Stacy, of course I remember you, hope all is well, are you still with your man?

Drama, girl your crazy, I'm going away this weekend to Vermont, take care of the kids for me sweetie. Have a fun weekend with whatever you do. I thought I was going to see Mike's picture on milk carton:laugh:

Hey Sweets..

Shit, me crazy - don't I know it! Of course, I will take care of my newly adopted children. Always the mother of the group - I swear!

Have fun in Vermont - btw.........what do you think about getting a place up there for New Year's? Just a suggestion - want to be as far away from NYC around then...

Originally posted by vervin

Hey T,

When you say "Chow everyone" - are you refering to the Italian phrase for hello and goodbye? Because the word is spelled "chow" as in "chicken chow mein???" - Ask your girlfriend, she speaks Italian. It's "Caio" - I think? Didn't you just graduate college?

;)

Close enough...

It is CIAO

Originally posted by vervin

Hey T,

When you say "Chow everyone" - are you refering to the Italian phrase for hello and goodbye? Because the word is spelled "chow" as in "chicken chow mein???" - Ask your girlfriend, she speaks Italian. It's "Caio" - I think? Didn't you just graduate college?

;)

HUM, do I know you NEWBIE:laugh: I didn't go to college for Italian:woah: Bit i thonk i knew hiw to spell werds coractley!!! Since when are you back on the board? Call me bitch...

I think we all should get a room at the Westin hotel in morristown, we had such a good time last year, good food and great alchohol:D