Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys/Gals, More for the Gals though...

dgmodel

In all my sex life I've only had one guy make me orgasm. He was literally twice my age, and we never even had *sex.* It was all oral, and very very good.

Since then, there have been numerous other opportunities to orgasm, but no one has been able to replicate what that man did to me. *Sob, sob, sob.........*

And it's not like the guys I do are so ignorant. They're all just about average. It's amazing how few guys know how to find a clit, or even have heard of the g-spot.

So yes, I do fake and will probably continue to fake. Although most of the time I don't even bother.

I'm going to do a post on female anatomy, although lots of people do like every week. Someone needs to hammer it into guys' heads!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by guinevere

In all my sex life I've only had one guy make me orgasm. He was literally twice my age, and we never even had *sex.* It was all oral, and very very good.

Since then, there have been numerous other opportunities to orgasm, but no one has been able to replicate what that man did to me. *Sob, sob, sob.........*

And it's not like the guys I do are so ignorant. They're all just about average. It's amazing how few guys know how to find a clit, or even have heard of the g-spot.

So yes, I do fake and will probably continue to fake. Although most of the time I don't even bother.

I'm going to do a post on female anatomy, although lots of people do like every week. Someone needs to hammer it into guys' heads!!!!!!!!!

sex ed 101 - I like it!

Got my pen and notebook ready - but can I flirt with the professor to get extra boner, er, I mean bonus points?? ;)

Guest tilly

Yeah, I've faked it when I get bored and want the whole thing to end...

Guys are like, "I want you to come, I want you to come" and I think, "there's no way in HELL that you are going to make me come since you suck" so I fake it...

WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

HAHAHAHA! EXACTLY! You read my mind Tilly.

Originally posted by tilly

Yeah, I've faked it when I get bored and want the whole thing to end...

Guys are like, "I want you to come, I want you to come" and I think, "there's no way in HELL that you are going to make me come since you suck" so I fake it...

WORKS LIKE A CHARM.