Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chula M.i.a???

dgmodel

HI DG SWEETY! Actually i only post when i am at work and for the past couple of weeks I have been in and out of work sick.

Sorry sweety. But hey, on the bright side guess what?

Your kisses only get better and better.

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D:

Whats going on with you cutie? Dimelo

HAHAHA! Thank god not. But you know what? The company "American Media" that has been having this anthrax problem is one of our clients. So now we have to watch what comes into our building. This sucks. We are not allowed to accept anything from them anymore.

But yes I had a bad cold, that i thought i got rid of last week, but i carried out to this week.

But thank you for caring cutie. This thread was so cute of you. You got me blushing over here.

MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by dgmodel

anthrax???

j/k whatd you have just a cold???

well anyway im glad to see youre back to normal... missed ya bebe...

talk to you later...

:love:

GoodNite Sweety! Be good and take care! Chat with you tommorow.

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzDGMODELzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by cintron

hate to break in on a cute interpersonal thread, but thank god for spanish women :)

'kay I'm done. I'll leave now.

HAHAHA! No harm done cintron! Its an open thread your welcome to post here anytime. So i take it you have a soft spot for latina's?

GOOD AFTERNOON DG SWEETY!

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzDGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz How are you?

Originally posted by chula22

So i take it you have a soft spot for latina's?

Yeah just a little one ;)

I'm a Spaniard, so it strikes a deep note with me. I've always loved latin women... just somethin' special about em I guess.

I've had it with run-of-the-mill britney-spears-lookin' girls who think they're something exotic b/c of a few hair highlights and some makeup.

man it's like a Pinto trying to be a Ferrari. Just can't fool anybody :)