Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Whats Next?

D.Schwartz

Anyone been in a long relationship? I'm talking atleast 3 years and over... I'm wondering whats next. I've done everything with this girl possible in terms of sex. I've been with her through a lot. But I'm only 20 and I'm getting those "What if thoughts" I really would hate to end it because i wanna go and explore.. What if i find the she was the one... But then what if I'm 28 and still with her(she's my first love) and she'll be the last??? I going freggin Bannans over here..

NyC.....Hunk

Originally posted by nychunk

Anyone been in a long relationship? I'm talking atleast 3 years and over... I'm wondering whats next. I've done everything with this girl possible in terms of sex. I've been with her through a lot. But I'm only 20 and I'm getting those "What if thoughts" I really would hate to end it because i wanna go and explore.. What if i find the she was the one... But then what if I'm 28 and still with her(she's my first love) and she'll be the last??? I going freggin Bannans over here..

NyC.....Hunk

I was in a 4yr. Relationship... the fact of the matter is that since youre getting those what if thoughts then obivously deep down inside you feel shes not the one for you... and lets say you leave her and down the road you find out she was the one... things have a weird way of working themselves out when fate is involved so i wouldnt worry about that... that fact of the matter is that shes your only one and i think vice versa, you need to go on a break and explore life lets X amount of months then after that period in time if yall stay together then its meant to be but if you break up then it wasnt...

kind of hard to explain here and now but i hope you at least got the idea of what im saying...

Good Luck .. Stud.

Originally posted by nychunk

NyC.....Hunk

I'm in a long ass term relationship and I had the same feeling about 3 months ago..I told my girlfriend that we needed a break for a while. To make a long story short after about a month of a "break" I decided that I really love her and I wanted to be with her.. The point I'm gettingto is that when you take a break it can be the only way to truely know what you want. In my case I wanted her back. Take a small break...Good luck..