Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jealousy is a bitch....

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

and no matter how hard i try to fight it, it always seems to get the best of me :mad:

Is there a pattern of things you get jealous over, or is it just random? Is it insecurity, guilt, or overwhelming passion? I don't know if you can unlearn jealousy, but if you find the root of it you might have a better chance of dealing with it, if not getting rid of it.

just my .02 ;)

Jealousy is something everyone goes through. And not only when it comes to a guy but if something great happens to a friend, of course I am happy for them but just for a second, i always get a littler pang of jealousy. You know?? I think it a common feeling and sometimes you just cant help it.

Originally posted by nitro449

I think jealousy is pure insecurity. I'm a big victom of it myself..

i think so too. insecurity sux more though. IMO- but im over wut brought this post on... just stupid petty things that got me a lil upset but its all good... im tryin not to let it get the best of me this time.. cuz there is NO way im lettin it get in the way of my relationship...

Yep, I'm a Taurus too and I get so jelous over alotta things, not only guys. And I hate it sooo much but its like I can't help it. Like if my boyfriend talks to a girl or whatever and I think she's prettier than me I get soooooo jelous and just get all insecure. Thats another thing im really insecure.

Ughhhhhh its annoying.

:mad:

Originally posted by romy20

Yep, I'm a Taurus too and I get so jelous over alotta things, not only guys. And I hate it sooo much but its like I can't help it. Like if my boyfriend talks to a girl or whatever and I think she's prettier than me I get soooooo jelous and just get all insecure. Thats another thing im really insecure.

Ughhhhhh its annoying.

:mad:

jeez girl.. we r SO alike... it sux doesnt it?!