Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Decisions, Decisions....

Okay, here is my problem... My birthday is on November 30th, which is a friday, but all the big events are happening the week before. So, should I go out and celebrate on my actual birthday or should i go out the Friday before for S&D for my birthday, or should I go out and do the fun thing on the friday before and then have a small romantic dinner thingwith my boyfriend on my real birthday? What would u guys do?

Originally posted by jennEfer

should I go out and do the fun thing on the friday before and then have a small romantic dinner thingwith my boyfriend on my real birthday?

this seems to me to be the best option, why only celebrate your birthday on one day, when you can make a great week out of it, i mean you'll only have this particular birthday once. seems to me that starting your birthday week with Sasha and Diggers and then ending it with a quiet dinner with the one you love, is the only way to go.

you should also be sure to plan other events for the middle of the week, parents, girlfriends, and co-workers should be scheduled on various days to enhance this special time in your life.

My fiance and I make a whole weekend out of our b-days. Her b-day is one weekend and mine is one week later. We took off the Monday's after our birthdays to relax and recover from the long weekends. I agree with glamourama, take the whole week and call it your birthday!!!!! Happy Birthday. Hope that helps!!:)