Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staying friends.........

angeluv

Originally posted by angeluv

Ok, Im sure this topic has been done before, but Im just curious. Do you think its possible for a guy and girl to remain friends even though, at one point there was something going on b/w them? Just curious bc I was pretty much best friends with this guy and feelings developed, well I had feelings for him, not sure if he felt the same. Now he is with someone but he wants to remain friends. I told him that it hurts too much for me to be friends with him, but he thinks that I am wrong and that I am throwing our friendship away for no reason. What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

Yes I think the secret code for remaing friends is "I think we should see other people"

-C

Originally posted by jarmenio

Yesterday I disagreed but today my mind has changed. It's not worth all the aggravation to try and stay friends with someone. In the long run you end up happier not having that person in your life at all. It causes a major problem when someone gets feelings cause they get nasty because they cannot accept the fact they cannot have you and in there mind friendship is out of the question. Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will. Spygirl I will see you at abyss tonight!!! Let the Crackhaus Festivities Begin!!!

I do believe you can remain friends. I think if there are feelings there, you just have to give it time, go your own ways and eventually you can be friends. Thats how it was for me and my ex, he went his way, I went mine and a little while later we became the best of friends. I think allot of the time, the reason they dont reman friends is bc of the new bf/gf. For some reason, they hide it from their new bf/gf as if they are doing something wrong! Its all about the trust factor there.!

I do believe you can remain friends. I think if there are feelings there, you just have to give it time, go your own ways and eventually you can be friends. Thats how it was for me and my ex, he went his way, I went mine and a little while later we became the best of friends. I think allot of the time, the reason they dont reman friends is bc of the new bf/gf. For some reason, they hide it from their new bf/gf as if they are doing something wrong! Its all about the trust factor there.!

My girlfriend trusts me 100% and I would never cheat on her nor put myself in a situation that I would be tempted. My new G/F had nothing to do with me not remaining friends, it was the person I was frieds with could not be my friend as long as I was with my current G/F. That is what I call Selfish and I realized I do not need a person like that in my life.

My girlfriend trusts me 100% and I would never cheat on her nor put myself in a situation that I would be tempted. My new G/F had nothing to do with me not remaining friends, it was the person I was frieds with could not be my friend as long as I was with my current G/F. That is what I call Selfish and I realized I do not need a person like that in my life.

well, you do what you have to to keep yourself happy and I am sure that your friend had her reasons for doing what she did and maybe you just cant understand them.

well, you do what you have to to keep yourself happy and I am sure that your friend had her reasons for doing what she did and maybe you just cant understand them.

I am very happy. And no I will never understand my friends actions but such is life, live and learn, a good friendship is lost forever cause my case will not be in a year to try again being friends, it's over for good!!!

I am very happy. And no I will never understand my friends actions but such is life, live and learn, a good friendship is lost forever cause my case will not be in a year to try again being friends, it's over for good!!!

Well then you are better off. Enjoy your life with your gf