Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to pick up cd's in NYC?

So.......

one of my closest friends is here visiting form Israel....

he needs to buy some NYC style house cd's...

anyone have any suggestions of where i can pick some up and any suggestions on which CD's?

he needs it for a friend who runs a radio station in Israel

for the place, i know it sounds cheesy, but they have excellent selection and listening posts, HMV on 46th and 5th ave. good prices too. for the album themselves, id suggest Lazy Dog for that deep sound, Danny Tenaglia - Tourism (for the NY feel) and some John Creamer and Stephanie K, for that pure ass bumping sound.

Originally posted by tribal

for the place, i know it sounds cheesy, but they have excellent selection and listening posts, HMV on 46th and 5th ave. good prices too. for the album themselves, id suggest Lazy Dog for that deep sound, Danny Tenaglia - Tourism (for the NY feel) and some John Creamer and Stephanie K, for that pure ass bumping sound.

Yae bro..I hear that..

if it was for me...that would be what i would have gottne...but it was for my friend in Israel..for his radio station..he wanted NYC music, not internatioinal..U know, Exit Factory shit....

I got him all the commercial shit..I :blown: