Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone scared to go to the city??

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

not in the least......NYC born and raised...no terrorist fucks are gonna keep me outta the city that i know and luv

i hear ya man...i love the city to death...but you gotta keep in the back of your mind taht you could be gettin on the subway and a fuckin bomb go off. my mom is beggin me to leave school and go somewhere else, but i wanna say, i love NYC.

peace out

gianni

Nope I'm not scared at all. My mom too she's like be careful in the city she's the worry type.

But if I wanna go somewhere this isnt gonna stop me, I don't think like that. you know the what if people lol

what if this happens or that etc lol

i havent been doing well lately

i was strong for my family the first week after. my mom, dad and sister were hysterical and kinda feeding off of each other. i was also strong because i wanted to be able to go to england. my mom didnt want me to go, but my dad and my sister did. it got worse as the first week went on, as my aunt and uncle (and their kids) kept calling my mom to give her ways of making me stay

suffice to say, i am glad i left. but now, ive been having nightmares (and lately my daydreams have been scaring the shit out of me as well)