Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sayno lends me her Jetta video...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

just hit the link..

warning this video is not for adults, its for idiots like me..

http://geijn.lagcity.com/barbie/index.html

I won't be on the board tommorow and I promised nabuc some drama....so here it is....

copy this link and paste it into media player,

it is a live feed and it really works. Better have dsl or cable or t1.

mms://209.251.23.227/mainhig9m

I don't know if it works during the day, if not then check at night and you'll have a real good show....

warning this next file contains a REAL PARTY GIRL....XXX wild gal,

she parties more then any of us....

http://profiles.yahoo.com/partygirl_3355

this next link is my hot chick of the month vote...

someone asked for this pic a few weeks ago, so here it is

http://www.battleboard.org/attachments/statue%2Egif

Guest saleen351

thought I check in to see how my cp cry babies are doing...

sayno I didn't make the video it was sent to me, not only would I not waste my time making it, I don't know how to make flash movies..

nabuc very nice, you owe me a thank you now,

cosmic my real name is NICK, WOW that is soooooo great you found that out...asshole everyone knew that years ago....JBR get some new corky pictures it ain't funny, at least put some effort into them....

Oh and cosmic I might make a showing at xs for the open bar thing but I will not take you out there because of the venue, JJ was good to me and I ain't gonna fuck that up by throwing you off the top deck.. But we'll take a walk when I'm all drunk, I watched Frazier vs Clay last night to get me in the mood. and where did I threaten a women??? Explain that one to me....Oh you won't need to spend your social security money at xs cause its an open bar...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

thought I check in to see how my cp cry babies are doing...

sayno I didn't make the video it was sent to me, not only would I not waste my time making it, I don't know how to make flash movies..

nabuc very nice, you owe me a thank you now,

cosmic my real name is NICK, WOW that is soooooo great you found that out...asshole everyone knew that years ago....JBR get some new corky pictures it ain't funny, at least put some effort into them....

Oh and cosmic I might make a showing at xs for the open bar thing but I will not take you out there because of the venue, JJ was good to me and I ain't gonna fuck that up by throwing you off the top deck.. But we'll take a walk when I'm all drunk, I watched Frazier vs Clay last night to get me in the mood. and where did I threaten a women??? Explain that one to me....Oh you won't need to spend your social security money at xs cause its an open bar...:laugh: :laugh:

Thats all you have?? You are slipping my friend!! let me get this straight...1) You dont go to Hoboken because of the drive....2) You will be at the open bar but wont do anything because of Joel?? Sounds pretty weak to me.....You are usually better then then that.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Thats all you have?? You are slipping my friend!! let me get this straight...1) You dont go to Hoboken because of the drive....2) You will be at the open bar but wont do anything because of Joel?? Sounds pretty weak to me.....You are usually better then then that.

READ! you idiot, after xs we will take a walk, its winter and no one is out there, I was down there 2 nights ago and I scouted some locals for my beating of you...... only 8 days to go....

Originally posted by saleen351

READ! you idiot, after xs we will take a walk, its winter and no one is out there, I was down there 2 nights ago and I scouted some locals for my beating of you...... only 8 days to go....

I dont need to wait.....actually,im off today and have nothing to do.Im thinking about driving to the Cassville,why dont you meet me there??

Saleen, you are a sorry excuse for a man, or boy shall I say. You really need to get yourself a life. Oh but weren't you set out to do that after the summer was over??? What happened to you BIG move to Florida. I guess you are still here. And as soon as everyone starts to get on your ass for being such a loser, I guess you will go crying :cry: to the board moderator again.

Get a life. :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by trikki

Saleen, you are a sorry excuse for a man, or boy shall I say. You really need to get yourself a life. Oh but weren't you set out to do that after the summer was over??? What happened to you BIG move to Florida. I guess you are still here. And as soon as everyone starts to get on your ass for being such a loser, I guess you will go crying :cry: to the board moderator again.

Get a life. :blown:

cry to the board moderator? I've been reported more times then any one, I would never cry to the moderator unless I really didn't do it....I am still working on going to Fla, my fla fund was hit by a contempt of court charge last week. It set me back a while.