Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone PLease Read!!!

I just read on MSNBC.com that a mailroom employee at NBC's Headquarters in NYC as tested positive for cutaneous Anthrax (it was absorbed through the skin). The individual is fine now due to early intervention. It is aid that they got it by handling a piece of "suspicious" mail. Everyone please be carefull do not open any letters that you are not accustomed to receiving. If you want more information on it just click on the link.

http://www.msnbc.com

Why what's it going to contain an empty box of Twinkies and Devil Dogs.

On the serious side everyone please be extra carefull. I know the media and the FBI have been saying that the 3 cases in Florida are not terrorist attacks. Think though how can you infect numerious people without detection. You get a couple thousand packages and mail them around the country. If each of those packages contained Anthrax you run a good chance of infecting a 100 or so individuals. I know the chances of something being mailed to your private residence is unlikely, but just be on the safe side.