Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MP3 Trades!?!?!

halodbent

Whats up.....anyone have MP3's they wanna trade...i have about 200 in my mailbox right now, that i will trade with anyone...wide variety of them too......

and i was wondering if anyone has these CD's on MP3 to hook me up with and ill give them whatever songs i have....

DJ Dan - In Stereo

Tony Humphries - United DJ's of America Vol.18

Steve Lawler - Dark Drums Vol.2

Danny Howells - Nocturnal Frequences Vol.3

DJ Scot Project (Any)

etc......:D

Aight Peace..

i'll list a few...theres too many to name...im gunna name just random ones......

Ballon - Bad and Sexy (Pulsar Crew rmx)

Kalvain - Fly Guy (Dj Pain rmx)

E Nomine - Mitternacht (Warp Brothers rmx)

Voodoo & Serrano - Slide to the Vibe (Club Mix)

Jayfrog - Pushin (Pulsedriver rmx)

4 Strings - Into the Night

Rex Mundi - Touchin

etc...etc...etc.....i dunno which ones to name..

and i have about 20 Paul Van Dyk songs if anyone would be interested?

does any1 wanna trade MP3's?..thats the question....whatever i have for whatever you's have..it's that simple......if noone wants to thats fine....u told me to name sum i did......and whatever i have is obviously gunna be on AudioGalaxy or Morpheus........it doesnt matter if a song is hard to find or not...it matters if its good and if u like it....

not to bash u or anything.. but we use top 10's... or requests to d/l our music... i understand what u mean when u say "its easy to find.. so wut" ... but thats not the way i think of it.... post a top 10, top 5, top 20... its up to u.. and u will get someone elses list to dl off AG.... this is the way i see it... ppl might agree or disagree...

i know what ur saying....im just asking if anyone would wanna trade whats in their mailbox for whats in mine....thats all im saying.....in regards to whats hard to find and top5, top10...i have almost everything thats out, when it comes out...me and my brother have give or take 3500 songs right now on winamp..and we are always looking for new tracks...i tend to look for more underground stuff that noone else would know about...except for the peeps that are very into our music like everyone on this board...

I got nothing but Love for ya :D i prob. just came off the wrong way asking like that....im also new to this board...ive been on Djsource.co.uk....its not bad...u can get good info about DJ gear...but most of the people on there are into PsychTrace, Acid House, mosty hard house and shit......

Lataz