Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is wickedvinyl?

blowflyii

HEY MAN I DEF FEEL YA!! UGH WHAT A WICKED WORLD IT IS. BLOW IS RIGHT AND REALLY DEEP WITH THAT ONE!! UGH HOW DEPRESSING LOL!! BUT EVERYONE NEEDS FRIENDS LIFE IS TO HARD TO HOLD EVERYTHING INSIDE SO IT IS GOOD YOU LET SOME OUT!! SO I SAY OFF FOR SOME DRINKS WITH ME AND BLOWFLYII AND WHOEVA ELSE WANTS TO COME ON THURSDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE MEET UP WE CAN MAKE A TOAST TO THE BROKENHEARTS CLUB LOL!! SPRAGGA I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NIPPLE GAME LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:mad: U KNOW BLOW, YOUR POETIC JUSTICE IS VERY UPLIFTING. MANY HAVE TOLD ME THE SAME. IT'S KIND OF FUNNY TO HEAR WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT US WHEN WE WERE A COUPLE. MANY EXPECTED ME TO LEAVE HER CAUSE SHE WAS ALWAYS ARGUING WITH ME, BUT I LOVED HER TOO MUCH TO LET IT GET TO ME. SO YOUR RIGHT, IF SHE CAN'T REALIZE THINGS LIKE THAT, THEN SHE NEVER DESERVED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HEARD IT FROM MY FREINDS, HER FREINDS, DAMN EVEN HER FAMILY. AND NOW U GUYS. IF SHE REALIZES WHAT SHE HAD, THEN SHE'LL FLY BACK, IF SHE DOESN'T I HOPE THE NEXT GUY TREATS HER HOW SHE DID ME, SO SHE WILL TRULY SEE HER OWN FROZEN HEART. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT, I SHOULD GET BLASTED WITH U PEOPLE. HELL I FEEL LIKE LEAVING WORK EARLY AND HEADING STRAIGHT FOR THE LIQUOR STORE.

MY EX DONT REALIZE WHAT HE HAD EITHER!! SO I SAY WE ALL GO GETTING FUCKING BLASTED LOL!! YOU KINDA SOUND LIKE MY EX TALKING WICKED ARE U SURE THIS ISNT HIM TRICKING ME??? LOL!! BUT YEAH COME HANG THURSDAY NIGHT THE MORE THE MERRIER!! WOOOHOOOO LOL!! OH BTW I LOVE SISTER SYN DEFEATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF MY NAME LOL!!!

:mad: U SAID U LIKE IT WHEN I CALL U SIS' SYN BUT IT DEFEATS SYNDERELLAS' PURPOSE, WHAT WAS YOUR OBJECTIVE WITH THAT NAME? AS FOR ME, I WISH U WERE MY GIRL SO I COULD BE TRICKING HER, BUT I'D BE TOO JEALOUS KNOWING SHE WAS MEETING OTHER GUYS AND I WASN'T MEETING FEMALES. I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT U GOT DUMPED TOO, AND MORE SORRY TO HEAR THAT I REMIND U OF HIM. TRUST ME, I'M A VERY SWEET GUY, ALWAYS PUTTING OTHERS FEELINGS FIRST BEFORE MY OWN, NEVER BEING HEARTLESS OR COLD. BUT WICKED IS WHO I AM NOW, UNTIL THIS COLD TITANIUM WALL AROUND ME MELTS DOWN. WHAT WOULD U DO IF HE WAS ON THESE BOARDS, OR DID SHOW UP AT AMERICAS?

Well what can I really do if he shows?? I mean we have been together for so long ya know i guess say hi and talk to him I mean i broke up with him. I really hope he wouldnt have the balls to show up anywayz!! but who knows I mean he knows I was posting on this board so i am sure he is reading what I post and is very mad!! But he never let me have guy friends and he was allowed to have girlfriends only because he knew them for so long big deal!! i gave up all my guy friends when we were together that was my mistake I know now, as for the name syn it is my sisters aol screename i stole it from her lol!! I am so creative right lol!! There were a lot of reasons why I broke up with him and he thinks i am cold for doing it but when u wait so long for something and the other person doesnt show it to u , you begin to feel like they dont care about you and your future with them at all !! ugh let me get off this topic !!!

:mad: HEY YOUR THE ENEMY, YOUR A DUMPETTE, NOT A DUMPEE! NAH JUST KIDDING, I'D BE PISSED SEEING MY GIRL ON THIS, BUT I'D HAVE TO BE SURE IT WAS HER, BEFORE MAKING AN ASS OF MYSELF. I HAD GIRLFREINDS BEFORE HER, BUT I DIDN'T LET THEM GO, I JUST LOST CONTACT WITH THEM. BUT SHE ALWAYS HAD GUY FRIENDS, I WANTED TO MEET GIRLS FOR FRIENDS, BUT SHE SAID IT WASN'T RIGHT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID IT WASN'T RIGHT. CAUSE IT HURTS THE RELATIONSHIP, I GUESS IT'S TRUE CUZ I WOULDN'T LET UP ON IT. MEETING GIRLS WITH MY FRIENDS, AND HANGING WITH THEM OR AT LEAST TRYING TO. BUT I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON HER, IT WAS JUST KOOL TO HAVE THEM. BUT BECAUSE I WANTED MY OWN WAY WITH THAT TOO MUCH IT KINDA SCREWED ME. I REALIZE NOW THAT SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. AND NOW I DON'T CARE ABOUT HAVING GIRLZ AS FRIENDS ANYMORE. BUT I SHOULD'VE REALIZED IT THEN. I MEAN SOME GIRLZ WOULD JUDGE OUR RELATIONSHIP, MAKING HER LOOK BAD TO ME, MESSING WITH MY JUDGMENT, WHICH IS WHY SHE & EVERYONE ELSE SAID WOULD HURT THINGS. HER GUY FRIENDS WERE THERE BEFORE I MET HER, SO THEIR INTENSIONS WEREN'T TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD, CAUSE IF THEY WANTED HER, THEY WOULD'VE MADE A MOVE BEFORE I CAME ALONG, BUT I WAS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT, JEALOUSLY IS VERY BLINDING. NOT TO MENTION SELF WORTH.

Do not sound angry do not wish anything bad on anyone. When people who love each other then drive each other crazy they can act outside themselves, however most feel bad afterwords. IT is similar to youve got mail.....as soon as your mean remorse soon follows. Cheer up buddy make some new friends, and move on.

You probably liked that you argued a bit. Its healthy. The longer you think about the hurt the more u will say things you regret. Be you, you sound like a good guy. Forgive her and let the grudge go.

:mad: IT'S NOT A GRUDGE. I'M JUST IN SHOCK THAT SHE LEFT AND NOT ME. I'M ALWAYS THE COLD ONE, I GUESS SHE JUST GOT SICK OF IT. BUT I'M TRYING TO MOVE ON, AS HARD AS IT IS. I WISH THE CLUB SCENE WAS THE WAY IT USED TO BE, THEN I COULD REALLY ENJOY GOING OUT. EVERYONE DANCED TOGETHER AND SANG TOGETHER ON THE FLOOR. IT SUCKS NOW, LOUNGES ARE THE CLOSET THING TO THE UNDERGROUND SCENE AND EVEN WITH THAT U GOTTA KNOW THE RIGHT SPOT OR ELSE YOU'LL END UP IN ROOM FULL OF STIFFS!!! :mad:

Jealousy is the worst way to loose someone. Maybe its the fricken testosterone, or maybe its just men in general. Garfield is right when he sang you the song. Remember artistic hearts are the most creative when they melt and wane. Atleast you know what went wrong. Learning from mistakes is tough if you are stuborn, which i I am not saying that you are. A lot of times women make a decision and stay with it not becuase its what they want, they just do not want to look stupid and ambivalent to the people around her. This is not to teach you to live in denial just understand how a woman thinks. A womans mind is the most sexy thing in the world. There is no reading between two lines juxatposed, it is clear for now let her free. None likes to be restricted. Please listen to me. DO not make mistakes.

B

Originally posted by wickedvinyl

:mad: IT'S NOT A GRUDGE. I'M JUST IN SHOCK THAT SHE LEFT AND NOT ME. I'M ALWAYS THE COLD ONE, I GUESS SHE JUST GOT SICK OF IT. BUT I'M TRYING TO MOVE ON, AS HARD AS IT IS. I WISH THE CLUB SCENE WAS THE WAY IT USED TO BE, THEN I COULD REALLY ENJOY GOING OUT. EVERYONE DANCED TOGETHER AND SANG TOGETHER ON THE FLOOR. IT SUCKS NOW, LOUNGES ARE THE CLOSET THING TO THE UNDERGROUND SCENE AND EVEN WITH THAT U GOTTA KNOW THE RIGHT SPOT OR ELSE YOU'LL END UP IN ROOM FULL OF STIFFS!!! :mad:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU CLUBBING SUCKS NOW!!!

YOUR ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN LOOKING STUPID IN FRONT OF OTHERS. BUT WHY SHOULD THAT MATTER. MEN DON'T CARE SOMETIMES, AT LEAST THE ONES LIKE US DON'T. GET ON YA KNEES AND TELL THEM U LOVE THEM FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. WHY CAN'T THEY RECIPROCATE THAT LOVE. IF U LOVE SOME ONE U SHOULD NEVER BE ASHAMED TO SHOW EVERYONE YOUR WRONG OR REGRET WHAT U DID. WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? ONLY THAT YOUR AN ASS WHO CAN'T EVEN BE HONEST WITH YOUR OWN SELF. ANGER AND PRIDE MAKES PEOPLE REAL STUPID, GODALWAYS SAID LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUE FEELING WE AS HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD ENDURE. AFTER LISTENING TO HIM AND GETTING JEALOUSLY, HATRED, VANITY, AMONGST OTHER THINGS, I THINK I'M FINISHED WIH LOVE:mad: AS FOR U SISTER SYN, TELL ME ABOUT IT. CLUBS THESE DAYS SHOULD BREED WALLFLOWERS CUZ THET'RE SO LAME:blown:

it will definitely be a blast i know this is what i definitely needed !!oh god i am the only girl ahhhhhhhhh!! you guys better not drain me with asking why do girls do this and that lol!!!! I am going to drink and be stupid not be a psychiatrist i am just warning yous:tongue:

BTW: YES BLOW I DID USE IMPROPER ENGLISH YOUS :tongue::D :D