Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. Brian Speed

First I am not 32 I just turned 29 1 week ago (so do your homework), second you say don't stick my nose in this well I guess you have not figured out the way I feel about it.....this is my business and this is my passion and it is things like “TWILO†that hurt what I love most and if you think I don't have a right to voice my opinion well my friend you are dead ass wrong. Like I said in my e-mail to you, this is nothing "Personal", this Brian, is the way I feel about the "Party", this is a bullshit idea, something that did not take much time to think of, not much time to plan and if you haven't noticed by now YOUR NAME is the biggest thing on the flyer.......so with that I ask you how can you be bitching about people being offended and angry? Wake up Brian you have been in “THE BIZ†so long how could you not understand where people are coming from, and as far as you becoming an owner of super club one day..........I say to that........go for it, that is what L.I. needs..... I also said if you want to start a real party I would be down, something new, fresh and exciting, something that was worked for not stolen. Last thing....THE LOGO......a little petty defending it was not stolen because at this point why not take the whole thing??? Bob and Donnie, I applaud you for not sending out an e-mail list for this because this is not a positive thing for the night club scene, one day maybe we can all work TOGETHER to start a great night in Long Island and you never know Brian it can be in your own club. And I am not being a smart ass for once.

Sincerely,

Jason Ojeda

Mind Trap Inc.

The sad part is he will get others (promoters/clubs/Djs) to work for him... Those are the people I feel bad for.. Ask him if he had a party that lasted more than 8 weeks over the last 2 years...And he will crush other peoples reputations so they can score a quick buck..

I do promotion also and have been approached to do Ohm Saturdays. Not on your life. those that do watch the reprecussuions.. Its ok to stay on LI guys but dont come to the big city with that week shit. W T