Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THURS. :: Cyberia returns with SPOONY D, LEISURE SOCIETY, and DAVID CHRISTOPHER!

Cyberia.jpg

True_Flyer_Back_Oct-Nov.gif

I thought I told you that we won’t stop. Didn’t I?

THURSDAYS :: CYBERIA @ TRUE:

The new party spot for downtown bad boys and girls.

=================================================

28 East 23rd Street between Madison and Park Avenues

Doors open at 9 PM :: 21+ with ID

$10, $5 with RSVP / FREE for ladies before 10 PM

To RSVP or for more info, visit http://www.headrushmusic.com

After a successful summit during their Korova Milk Bar collaboration, HeadRush Music and Leisure Society are teaming up again to bring our flagship party back from its long morphine-induced slumber. That’s right, baby, Cyberia hath returned, and we’re coming for dat ass!

Every Thursday, join us at our beautiful new palace in the heart of clubland, True! Known for its orgiastic, bacchanalian weekly bashes, this luscious space has two floors for dancing, lounging, and heavy petting.

We plan to continue this horny tradition by dosing you with submarine-deep house, progressive grooves, and electronic styles from across the musical spectrum. Every week, resident sexpots David Christopher and Chris Lewis seduce you with their glorious riddims, along with other hot local horndog guest DJs. On October 18, Leisure Society represents in full force, with Twilo veteran Spoony D, B. Kim, and Novu rocking the underground house and jazzy grooves.

I bet you’re wondering how much all this crazy hot action will cost you. $100? $50? $25? Well, if you RSVP at http://www.headrushmusic.com in the next 15 minutes, you’ll get all this AND a bag of chips for only $5! GO!!!

YO YO YO, CP Peeps - The Raver says this is one party to check out. Great music vibe, great sex vibe (True has fetish parties all the time) brought to you by David Christopher and the HEADRUSH MUSIC Crew who have brought you the long running Cyberia party.

I can't wait to have some dope new tracks dropped on me by these guys.