Clubplanet Nightlife Community

human k?

clubmanxtc

I doubt it's human K however. The rumor here is that it's being made in Staten Island...same guy who used to sell "Australian K". They used to be in clear liqs (much saller)...no label.

Actually human ketamine is sold in sealed Liqs with lable just like all the others.

If I'm not mistaken...somone posted the picture of it here not too long ago.

Ketamine can be made by a chemist who knows what he is doing...probably same peeps who make pillz n the U.S. can make K.

Just my .02

If you are talking the "*Ketazine*" brand name that is commonly held in hostpitals, OBGYNs, etc., that is a **combination(( product with Ketamine and Xylazine (a bezodiazepine).

Otherwise, if it says Ketamine, and you can determine it hasn't been tampered with, it's Ketamine. "Who it was intended for" makes no difference as to it's effects -- regardless of what people tell you.

And while it is possible that clandestine labs have been set up to make Ketamine, it would be prohibitively expensive to do so -- it's expensive and time consuming.

-- Rob

I did what was in the picture shroomy posted...and for some reason I thought it was "human K"...might have said something on the label like "human doseage blah blah blah" as opposed to the Blue Labels with kitty cats and bull dogs, and the yellows with the warning, for subhuman primate use only.

Thanks for bringing up that bit of knowledge on Ketazine...new to me...sounds interesting.;)

There are much higher quality standards for meds made in the states for humans as opposed to meds made in mexico for animals!

Often the mexican made K has impurities and the doses are aproximate. ie. 1cc may have 100mg in one vial and 80mg in another.

As for imputities, I have seen the vet K evaporated down in a white pyrex dish and still have some color to it. The human stuff is always bright white. Wonder what other chems are making the vet stuff tan, light yellow etc...

and there are several versions of Ketamine made for humans.

Like this one by Abbot Labs made in Chicago. Made for human iv or im use. Contains nothing but K and a preservative.

k2.jpg

>>There are much higher quality standards for meds made in the >>states for humans as opposed to meds made in mexico for >>animals!

>>and there are several versions of Ketamine made for humans

We're mixing apples and oranges here.

Veterinary-grade drugs made in the US are USP-grade, period. It is just as safe to use, say, a formulation of USP-chloral hydrate from an impurities standpoint whether it is marketed for human or animal use (if it is manufractured in the US).

Almost any drug manufactured in Mexico that does not allow FDA-inspection per NAFTA may have problems with impurities, regardless of all other issues. There are similar problems in other countries' drug supplies where certain manufacturers refuse oversight: Japan, China, and many UK Economic Commonwealth countries.

It isn't the distinction between markets that matter (at least in the US) for purity when it comes to *regulated prescription drugs* that must meet USP standards. It is a matter of source. The USP standards are public and can be found in the US Pharmacopia.

As for, "there are several versions of Ketamine made for humans." There are several manufacturers that make Ketamine HCL, and two that manufacture Ketamine combination products for use in humans. There is only *one* version of Ketamine HCL itself.

Ketazine (the trade name) (Ketamine+Xylazine) is most commonly used in children, obgyn procedures, and other non-emergency procedures in humans because the Xylazine tends to diminish the "emergence reactions" somewhat (read: psychoactive reactions that doctors don't like) (this compared to Ketamine HCL alone). Granted, it is not used often compared to other anesthetics in raw numbers.

Ketamine alone is used in emergencies because it is one of the few anesthetics that does not cause respiratory depression in medical doses (another reason Ketamine is still dispensed as a battlefield anesthetic).

The manufactuering lines for Ketamine HCL are the same for Ketamine HCL to be marketed for human or veterinary uses in the US.

Granted, different vials from different manufactures may have different concentrations (i.e. 500mg/100ml vs. 100mg/100ml). That is an admixture, NOT a strength issue. It is a **dosing** issue. 100mg of Ketamine HCL from one manufactuer is still as potent as 100mg of Ketamine HCL from another. It just may take *less* to inject, or less powder (should one alter the liquid to powder form) to get the same effects.

-- Rob