Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this wtc photo

Hmm...pretty tough to tell. We were actually out of our office until this past week. There's definitely not nearly that much smoke now.

Sadly, they haven't moved enough rubble that it looks much different now, but I'd guess this was at least two weeks ago.

i actually ended up taking the ferry over from jersey this morning and that shit was still smoking a lot...i can't beleive it's been over a month already.

i feel the same as you crobra...just tough to deal with.

i can't believe the number of tourists there are down here now...they walk up maiden lane to broadway with their cameras and fanny packs and file around the block like it's some sort of amusement park...there's even whole families, young kids and all.

i guess in one way it's good people are coming down because you really don't get the full magnitude of this thing until you've seen it from a block away...the first time i saw i was so overwhelmed i just wandered around for a couple of hours...couldn't go back to work. :(