Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Think She Will Call???

hmnyc

I MET THIS HOT GIRL (MODEL) AT VINYL ON SAT NITE. I WAS SITTIN IN THE LOUNGE CAUSE I WAS MEST UP AND SHE SAT DOWN NEXT TO ME WITH THIS GUY SHE CLAIMED TO BE HER BF. THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO BE INTO EACH OTHER HE LEFT AND I WAS JUST SITTIN WITH HER TALKIN. NEWAYS WE CHILLED FOR A WHILE BUT I HAD TO THE DANCE FLOOR. I WAS OUT THERE AND SHE FOUND ME SOMETIME LATER AND BROUGHT ME BACK TO SIT WITH HER IN THE LOUNGE. I GOT HER A LITTLE MEST UP, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT OF EVEN ASKING FOR HER NUMBER, BUT SHE ASKED FOR MINE SO I GAVE IT TO HER. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? I THINK NOT!!

Originally posted by j303j

MAD HO'S!!!

Well said. U sure that was her boyfriend. Most guys like myself see a girl hanging around a guy and assume they are together. Then we use it as an excuse and don't bother approaching. But everyone is different. Hopefully she will call, it couldn't hurt. Maybe she doesnt want any downtime in between relationships. I've learned my lesson, don't get your hopes up.... HOES for ALL!

i hear what ur sayin, thats what she was sayin it was her bf, but i think she said he goes to school in DC, but i didn't seem like he cared that i was chilling with her, she was givin me back massage, neck rub so i don't know what to think.

if she calls she calls, i ain't stressing it.

Maybe that was her plan, like, to use the BF line as a first line of defense against whacked out dudes like you. But then, as she got to know you and think you were cool, she thought about it and gave you her number. Shit, it's not like you were gonna turn it down, right?

Good luck, meng :D

Originally posted by hmnyc

i hear what ur sayin, thats what she was sayin it was her bf, but i think she said he goes to school in DC, but i didn't seem like he cared that i was chilling with her, she was givin me back massage, neck rub so i don't know what to think.

if she calls she calls, i ain't stressing it.

maybe it was her friend and she was just making sure you were a nice guy (snicker)

anyway

let us know how it goes I want a follow up

[*_-=C=-_*]

I JUST GOT IN THE SHOWER AND WHEN I CAME OUT I HAD A MESSAGE ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE SHE LEFT ME A MESSAGE OF WHERE TO REACH HER I GUESS IM NOT A LOSER!!! JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH BROOKLYNKID. MAYBE SHE HAS SOME HOT MODEL FRIENDS IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED. ANYWAYS SHE JUST INVITED ME TO COME TO HER APT. IN THE CITY WOOHOOO IMSO EXCITED.

I JUST GOT IN THE SHOWER AND WHEN I CAME OUT I HAD A MESSAGE ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE SHE LEFT ME A MESSAGE OF WHERE TO REACH HER I GUESS IM NOT A LOSER!!! JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH BROOKLYNKID. MAYBE SHE HAS SOME HOT MODEL FRIENDS IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED. ANYWAYS SHE JUST INVITED ME TO COME TO HER APT. IN THE CITY WOOHOOO IMSO EXCITED.

They need an emoticon called HOLLA!!!

HOLLA AT YOU DOG

you go get em bowser

[*_-=C=-_*]

word! good deal, man! Hope it all works out for you, and her, and her model friends (and me). Seeeeee I never said you were a loser...just my way of helping build your confidence! :laugh: