Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Derek Jeter Is God

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Yeah, they are one of the best teams ever. This was all done with Steinbrenner investing big bucks into the team. My views still remain as stated. I'm not gonna be persuaded by some dumb ass who doesn't understand the economics of sports. I've taken classes from and worked with with some of the best minds who consult for different sports leagues. All of them agree that salary caps is what makes the playing field much more interesting and spreads championships amongst different teams.

In the end, I think you are the one who is pathetic since you make such outrageous claims without having any knowledge of economics. My suggestion: read a book or two for once in your life!!!!!!

Stop with your gay ass salary talk. It's enough already. If salary's meant so much then the Yanks would have played the Dodgers every year in the Series. They have been right up there with the Yanks and have sucked. So..... What's the deal with that?

You just realized that the salary excuse doesn't cut it anymore. I think you should shut the fuck up until you come up with something better.:shoot: