Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STEVE LAWLER @STEREO Ft Lauderale

joeygk

I may just be out of the loop or something, but has anyone ever been to Stereo before? Where the hell is it? Is it a cool club?

The only club in Ft Lauderdale that I've ever been to is Atlantis..........and if Stereo is anything like that place- i'll have to bust out some frat boy gear and borrow someone's dirty white abercrombie baseball cap! :blown:

Stereo is nothing like Atlantis.

It has it moments and can be the best club in the area. It is relatively small but has a decent feel to it. It is upstairs next to the Chili Pepper above some Pub. Its in the Riverfront area if that helps, not by the beach.

My only complaint about it is they change their format so often I never know what type of music to expect on any given night.

And the place is often filled with guidos and strippers, which I still prefer over the typical Ft. Laud crowd.

I have had some great nights there... and have walked out after 5 minutes even after paying the $15 cover. :(

Due to its small size, a little more than half the size of shadow, I would get there early for Steve

Stereo does a good attempt at being upsacale but most of the time its pretty generic. But definately not AB & Ftich...

The vibe ranges there from classy to ghetto fab. it depends on who's there.

Stereo is on the opposite side of Sutra (which I really like).

and its on the (outdoor patio) side of the Chili Pepper

(sorry I don't know the exact street but its one block north of the train tracks @ Las Olas Parking garage).

Hope this Helps,

DOC B~