Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official FU THREAD -> RU Parking

Ok here is goes. FUCK YOU RUTGERS PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION. I'm going get all of you little wack jobs together and make you eat all those damn tickets you make millions off every year. After that you will be forced to ingest volumes of predigested dining hall food until your undergarments rip off to reveal your obese disgusting bodies. Ok i'm done.....

Yeah so i go to my car in the Easton Ave parking deck on the way to PAY a parking ticket and guess what i find.,.. A PARKING TICKET on my car. Got it for "parking outside my stall," over the lines.. whatever. I always park in a corner spot because there are way too many tools and ding up everyone's doors and i'm not going to let that happen. So I always get an end spot and park over the line a little in the corner. I marched straight up to administration and bitched at them. I'm paying $450 a year to share this deck with the hospital next door and get dicked with parking tickets. I think not.... "well you can park on the other campus for much less..." stupid bitch. Not only I have to pay my parking tickets, but I have to pay for parking while i'm paying my parking tickets. I appealed it, but we'll see what happens. Anyone else need to get some aggression out???

Let it flow....flow...flow...

the best part is that when you appeal a parking ticket even if you win you still have to pay a court fee.

don't forget that the RUPD + parking authority includes over $1,000,000 in parking tickets as part of their operating budget....

did you ever wonder why parking regulations are so confusing in new brunswick? because $1,000,000 is a SHITLOAD of money.