Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV at EXIT 5/19 THIS FRIDAY

bigart

Apparently MTV is gonna be at EXIT,, So umm all those E HEADZ if your parents watch MTV, DOnt let them catch you in the VIdeo ,, ::::YOU SEE MTV VIDeo Camera, You do what the rest of us do,, YOU RUN, YOU RUN YOUR ASSS OFFF

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by szabo31

i frigging hate MTV and their corny shit and now they are going to comercialize Exit now, they are like a damn virus, driving anything into the ground they can.........

i agree....i freakin hate mtv and all of there stupid shows..i havent watched them in years

Yeah I heard this too, I was trying to confirm times so I can avoid all this.. I heard 9pm but then someone told me like 11pm.. I wanna be either inside the club already or not there yet or SOMETHING so that I can avoid all the chaos and shit.. I asked on the New York board, and someone said somewhere between 10-11pm.. I dunno.. next thing we know Exit's gonna have a fucking room where they play pop music and shit.. what is the world coming to???

werd codica ....... lolZ!!!! def would be mad funny if we heard n'sync up in exit...... i would bug out like crazy listening to bye bye bye...hhaahahaha ... but for realz mtv is going to be there .....my team leader sent me email saying owner of exit david mar something told all promoters to dress nice and be early to be at a shot for mtv at like 10-11...... yea my mom is going to see me high.......hahahahahaa ...i would get shot by my parents if they aw me rolling my ass off...

BIGWILL GUESTLIST ON FRIDAYS AT EXIT,.....

IF ANYBODY NEED U KNOW WHAT GIVE ME AN EMAIL AT IMAQT4LIFE66@AOL.COM OR TICKETS OR ANYTHING YOU WANNA ASK.....AIGHT PEACE

MTV is probaly gunna be there becuz they wanna show how New Yorkers are getting back to their ways of life after the Terrorist attacks...they wanna show that new yorkers are having fun even though that shit happened.......every day u turn MTV on and they're taken about the aftermath of the situation.....so its probably for that reason, but i could be wrong!! :confused:

Someone famous, very famous will be at EXIT tonite. MTV is following "her" around for a minute or so in EXIT to close out her BIOGRAPHY that will be shown on MTV next month sometime. Thats the word from my boy who works at MTV....I wont be there. Sounds fishy but ya never know...:rolleyes: