Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superglow 3!!!

dcsglow

JUST WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ON CP WILL BE GOING TO THAT...IT'S GONNA BE MAD TIGHT. ONLY DOWNFALL THOUGH, IS THERE ARE ONLY TWO LISTS...TALLA'S AND ACOSTA'S. IF YOUR LUCKY LIKE ME THOUGH YOU CAN GET ON ACOSTA'S LIST. :) BUT ANYWAY, IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THAT JOUN, LOOK FOR ME, I'LL BE IN ALL BLACK PROB...WITH SPIKES IN MY HAIR AND GLASSES...EITHER ONES THAT FADE FROM RED TO CLEAR OR ONES THAT FADE FROM DARK GREEN TO LIGHT GREEN...ANYWAY...I'LL HAVE TWO BLUE PHOTON LIGHTS, AND I'LL BE DANCING ON THE BOX (DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM THE CAGE) BY THE DJ BOOTH, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE...

PGiddy - I will not be dancing this week, as I have taken a temporary leave of absence to work on a top secret dance project that requires I be out of the cage for a while. However, you will be first to know when I reveal this secret wonder of the club world, and in the mean time I would love it if you joined me at superglow anyway -- it's about freakin' time we meet up! PM me or somthin'

Ernextnation - some details about the club:

New EAW sound system put in last month. There are a few issues with some remote corners of the club (i.e. on the couches in the VIP balcony) where the sound isn't as crisp as elsewhere but otherwise it's very good.

Lighting - specifically installed for Glow: intelligent lights, huge laser system, blacklighting and video screen (check the site for more details)

Crowd - Generally 20 to 25 years old, dressed nice, clean, good looking crowd. While there is no "Dress code" per se, don't show up in a t-shirt and jeans, esp. for this night, 'cause they might decide to be choosy.

Price - Usually $12

Hope that helps.