Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthrax: Anyone else just not really worried but just being aware?

What are your feelings on the Anthrax Scare?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What are your feelings on the Anthrax Scare?

• Scared, think it's gonna affect more people?
    • Angry, can't believe these scumbags are doing this?
    • Don't mind Jaded by this whole thing?
    • Prefer Megadeth & Metallica, ANTHRAX were pussies!

I am watching NY 1 and I don't know if it's because I am just getting used to the reports or I am just not concerned?

Regular painters masks won't and can't prevent the airborn kind and you would need a spac suit to prevent the skin kind.

My boyfriend is a cop and he said that really it's not as dramatically serious as people are making it to be. We have a cure for it and that the CIPRO stuff will do the same thing as penicillian. What do you guys think? Are you scared? angry? not concerned?:confused:

constantly seeing it on the news I'm like use to it.However I'm scared to death of flying right now,would you believe I cancelled my trip to South Beach for the White Party next month.I feel so much better now,no nightmares for now.

I have this strange feeling that this Anthrax scare is not the work of Terriost,not Bin Laden at all,it just might be some sick bastard (s) from our own back yard doing this.

Its not as bad as it seems, It has been around forever, its only been used as biological weapon recently. They are just idiots and we will stomp out the basterds that are doing this, its only a matter of time. I just hope this great nation could be restored peacefully and economically, that is the only thing that is worrying me.... :Pray with me:::

:)