Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JoHnNy VicIoUs 2 HoUrS at ExIT..........

Where at what time is the meetup again? Shiet, I told all of you that I was bad with remembering things like this. EXIT IS TOMORROW! Wow, I've waited like amonth and a half to say that. See you all there.. latesssss..

P.S. If Johnny Vicious is only doing a 2 hour set @ Exit, I guess that's what we'll have to live with, however, it'll be one of the best 2 hours of spinning Exit's ever seen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

Where at what time is the meetup again? Shiet, I told all of you that I was bad with remembering things like this. EXIT IS TOMORROW! Wow, I've waited like amonth and a half to say that. See you all there.. latesssss..

P.S. If Johnny Vicious is only doing a 2 hour set @ Exit, I guess that's what we'll have to live with, however, it'll be one of the best 2 hours of spinning Exit's ever seen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its at 2 am, on the second floor where the dj booth used to be.. its right across from the bar.. cant miss it.. its a pretty decent sized stop too so we should have no prob gettin everyone there.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

its at 2 am, on the second floor where the dj booth used to be.. its right across from the bar.. cant miss it.. its a pretty decent sized stop too so we should have no prob gettin everyone there.

peace out

gianni

LOL yeah I just saw the other thread, but thanks! Another quick question, this is also where the Music message board is meeting up too right? Because I know it's been posted for a while on that board about a meet up, I just wanted to know if we're all meeting up together or whether it's two separate meet ups for the separate boards.. I'm assuming it's one huge one combined. This is gonna be fun! :balloon:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL yeah I just saw the other thread, but thanks! Another quick question, this is also where the Music message board is meeting up too right? Because I know it's been posted for a while on that board about a meet up, I just wanted to know if we're all meeting up together or whether it's two separate meet ups for the separate boards.. I'm assuming it's one huge one combined. This is gonna be fun! :balloon:

no prob...as of now i think its two seperate ones(but im not sure), i would think it would be logical if we combined them and made one huge one.

peace out

gianni