Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ttokkyo Kettamina

geo99

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Case - $32/liq

Wow.. djscotphreak, can you actually personally get cases? LMAO, I remember I was supposed to go in with someone a while ago to get one, but it never came through cause he didn't have his half of the $$$ to get it. He's a fucking loser. LMAO.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

If I remember correctly...you had your b-day at LL with Scot Project...that was a "case" day. I was going to try and make it upstairs to gift you but couldn't walk the steps. Maybe next time

LMAO! OMG, LOL, djscotphreak, not only do you amaze me on the music board with you exquisite taste in DJs and music (i.e. Scot Project), but you amaze me in the K-world too.

We should just meet and get married already! LOL.

Anyways, yes, LL was for my birthday with Scot Project.. WOW was that a crazy night. Your birthday gift would have been welcomed with open arms considering that before I even realized it, my stash was gone!

Probally because I was so faced that night I made the mistake of handing the entire jar over to my friends when they asked me for some and just allowing them to allocate amounts for themselves.

Hmm.. all in all, I wouldn't take a thing back from that night.