Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men's Steve Maddens????

• 3 weeks later...

YES steve madden is good, don't listen to the stupid boys who try to tell you lies. my best friend just got a pair and he practically lives in them... not to mention he has gotten mad compliments on them. they are a bit pricey perhaps if you are not used to dropping alot for yr shoes, but trust me girlies will be impressed if you actually know who steve is. good luck shopping

Traded as 'shoo' on your local exchange.

I wouldn't touch 'em either, there are cooler looking and better made shoes to be had, esp. in NYC. Camper makes some good footwear, but ya gotta be careful because 1/2 their shoes look silly, but the other half look and wear great. Choose wisely.

Check out Co-pilot on Broadway, Near Houston. They have one of the widest selections around.

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by dgmodel

nah chill... i wouldnt touch those shoes with someone elses feet...

and i dont really like the company, my friends did the IPO for them and I hate Steve...

Originally posted by spiegrl

YES steve madden is good, don't listen to the stupid boys who try to tell you lies. my best friend just got a pair and he practically lives in them... not to mention he has gotten mad compliments on them. they are a bit pricey perhaps if you are not used to dropping alot for yr shoes, but trust me girlies will be impressed if you actually know who steve is. good luck shopping

wow... 35 dollars for shoes... Slow down J.Z. youre breaking the bank... your boy lives in them prolly cause its the only shoe he owns... and i think youre the first girl i heard of saying that girlies would be impressed... or that you like them...

start w/ steve madden shoes.......and then swing by target and pick some "mossimo" pants and you'll be all set!

*I'm just being a f@%king snob, ignore me! Listen, don't worry about the label......if you like them, then buy them. Who the hell cares what anyone else thinks!

However, if you really wanna impress the Ladies....try Todd Welsh- - - - top-shelf kicks!

lol... I think its pronounced Tar-shay... its that high end french retailer...

More Importantly YES TODD WELSH... the one and only shoe to be worn...

secondaries- Gucci loafers, Boss, Salvatore Ferragamo, and once in a blue prada... and of course your casual K.C.