Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Tiesto Roll Call/Meetup info**

so be it. 12 and 2 by the sofas outside the men's and women's bathroom. I'll be wearing cream pants and a black shirt with white stripes on the shoulders. Feel free to come and say hi. Maybe i'll wear my nametag from last night.... who knows. Come one now.... there must be more people who are going to Tiesto. Come out of hiding, join us. Maybe you're just not as big of a Tiesto fan as I am. see ya tonight --Yarin

Originally posted by Nolimit

51.jpg

your boy

LOL, I remember seeing this pic in a thread a looooooong time ago. Shit, so tiesto at world tonight eh? How much is it to get in there, and dress code and all that mumbo jumbo. I love his work and perhaps would like to check this out.

Originally posted by hypnotizedrec

60 $ at the door , andvance tickets are 40$ Surgemeth!@aol.com

Dress code is not gonna be as tough as usual , you could wear liek black snickers adn stuff, nothign crazy though

World has an afterhour license so it DOESNT CLOSE at 5am

Too expensive.:mad:

I will be there...BTW, I'm new to this board, just moved back from the Utah scene...I know, I know Ur like huh? Utah? what's in Utah? but trustme it's chill...anyway HI and hopefully I'll meet up wih some of you ...

Dress code? can someone help me out cuz I can't miss Tiesto for anything ...He is my GOD AHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by glowey

I will be there...BTW, I'm new to this board, just moved back from the Utah scene...I know, I know Ur like huh? Utah? what's in Utah? but trustme it's chill...anyway HI and hopefully I'll meet up wih some of you ...

Dress code? can someone help me out cuz I can't miss Tiesto for anything ...He is my GOD AHHHH!!!!

no jeans no sneakers no hats...

WTF is that!!!

how can we dance comfortable without sneakers

still deciding if I should go...

later

reef