Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Buzz Meetup Tonight**

shadygroovedc

This may only apply Vicman, since he's the only one I think is going to Buzz tonight, but the meetup will be about 1:30 or so by the front left subwoofer in front of the booth by the dude in the Charlie Tuna T-shirt. Actually, the subwoofer is the official meetup spot. If at 1:30 you spot me running into the bathroom or something, no need to follow me. I'll most likely be up to all sorts of shadiness. So the subwoofer will be fine.

If you can't spot the Charlie Tuna T-shirt, look for the dude doing the same dance as Homer below. That's my move. I'm still in the process of suing Matt Groening over the blatant copyright infringement. Oh yeah, and you can also look for my buddy. He'll probably be chewing his lower jaw off. :D

Kuro, stop being lazy and get your ass to Buzz tonight.

SO the other thread wasn't *official*.....

Ok to officially confirm my presence....I officially confirm.

Got it, left bathroom, 1:30 am, charlie tuna t, no need to follow into subwoofer, and you look like Matt Groening, and your sueing Homer Simpson gotcha...

:D:biggrin:

Originally posted by vicman

SO the other thread wasn't *official*.....

Ok to officially confirm my presence....I officially confirm.

Got it, left bathroom, 1:30 am, charlie tuna t, no need to follow into subwoofer, and you look like Matt Groening, and your sueing Homer Simpson gotcha...

:D:biggrin:

Ya got it! See ya next week at Dave Ralph! :D