Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Msoprano's Official Exit Review.........

EXIT SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!

im never going back there again....in all honesty besides the renovations and all of the MAD CHILL people on the boars exit is miserable....the same shitty songs that they dont even play on ktu anymore.....the crowd is horrible and there are about 42341212 to many people in there.....

my man vicious was in the house he came on around 3 i think but he was alright....he played a lot of old but good tracks....he was working the mix but he didnt bust out anything exclusive.......ill get my real dose of VICIOUS AT FACTORY NOV 2ND......

i am officially done with exit....i was done with that place back in july i only went to check out the grand opening and see the new look......

i gotta admit draper was mixing but his track selection is just horrible......

thats all i gotta say about this topic

YO THEROY IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU BRO.....

ok i just thought of something good....who was the dj in the red room who played up until 2am....he was fucking sick...tight tight mixing and he was playing TUNNEL JOINTS..HELLZ YEA.....i chilled there for a while went to the meet up then went back later on and some ass was on playing stranger in my house and derb.........if they were gonna play that they should have been switched up and the first guy should have closed the room

Originally posted by lillizzy

nah that was jay speed...i was trying to sleep in the red room and he was playin it :)

mike, what, it's not good to see me???

lizzy it def was good to see you....but you were hanging on someone and i didnt wanna bother you

Originally posted by msoprano13

lizzy it def was good to see you....but you were hanging on someone and i didnt wanna bother you

who???

lol i was just getting dragged around by my friends from staten

you're always afraid to approach me when im chillin with people, you SUCK ASS

Originally posted by spinnin

EXIT SUCKED FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY

TO KEEP YOU DAMN FACTORY HEADS OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!

:blown:

good none of us are gonna come back so dont worry about it....when you know what a real dj is and what a real mix is give us a holla....

Originally posted by spinnin

EXIT SUCKED FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY

TO KEEP YOU DAMN FACTORY HEADS OUT OF OUR CLUB

LOL> good your brilliant plan worked...

"Lets make our club so shitty that the others dont want to come... " brilliant marketing plan.

<round of applause>

Here's the deal. I think it's a fairly safe bet to say that for anyone who did not have a good time at Exit, one of if not thee, main reason for that would be all the god damn people. I could not agree more. First off all putting the new bathrooms where they are is a horrible idea. There is no need for that and when they used to be between the roof and the secret room, it was perfect. Anyone needing to piss could go into a secluded hallway where nobody needed to walk through to get to a destination. Now you have bathrooms right in the middle of a hallway in the 2nd floor and pople need to get back and forth through there. Very stupid idea. Next: Please understand that with 1,500 promoters i the room each one is going to bring at least a friend. Guess what? That's 3,000 peopl right there so thats a ridiculous amount of pople to pack into a space that can hold at absolut most 5,500 people.

The music was good but could have been better. Both of the DJ's did a good job of building up their sets but all in all the vibe of the club wasn't there and it's mainly to blame on the number of people. That number will die down hopefully. Either way, it's worth it to go back and check out the scene again when all the hype of the "grand re opening" dies down a little.

It was good to see a lot of you guys and put a face to a lot of the names on this board. Talk to you all soon.

-THEORY

friday night at exit sucked. here are a few reasons y i thought so

1) the music was kool but nothing that special. nothing new and nothing that blew my mind away. :blown: i did like the snow that snow at about 7 in the morning though.

2) The place was overcrowded. i seriuosly didn't leave where i was on the dance floor for about 4 hours becuase i didnt feel like getting trampled by the masses of people.

3)the steroid taking shirtless muscleheads from factory were all over the place. they are cool people dont get me wrong but when they push their way through the crowds and knock people over that is what gets them a bad rep. also they were all doing their trademark factory dances to the music but they looked really stupid doin it because the music at exit is a lot faster then the music at factory and they just looked dumb.

4)the new bathroom situation causes nothing but chaos. there was about 500 people in the bathroom hallway looking to use the bathroom and they were just getting pushed and were pushing back. plus when i got in the bathroom all i saw was urine all over the place, wet paper towels overflowing the toilet, it smelled horrible and there was vomit all in the floors and all in the sink. it was disgusting i think that thats how diseases are spread.

5) it was definitley too cracked out. i was asked about every 5 minutes if i had pills or jars or whatever else while i was dancing. that shit pissed me off cuz i was just tryin to have a good time and all these crackheads had to come bother me.

all in all i thought that exit 2 was not as good as the old exit and im gona take a break from that place for a while.