Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happen?????

wickedvinyl

:mad: HEY GUYS, WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE HANGOUT BY BAR 89? I DIDN'T GET OUT OF WORK TILL 8:30, AND I WAS DRAINED. BUT U GUYS NEVER TOLD ME HOW I'D KNOW WHO WAS WHO, AND I WAS WAY TOO TIRED TO GO AND TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT:confused: . DID ANY OF U GO TO AMERICAS ON FRIDAY? LET ME KNOW BLOW, SISTER SYN, GMC, WHOEVER, HOPE U GUYS HAD FUN.:laugh:

:mad: THAT SUCKS, HOW'D U FIND OUT HE WAS BY HIS LONESOME? AWW, :( I FEEL BAD. BUT NOT SO BAD SINCE U WORKED LATE LIKE I DID. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SCREWED. I WAS TOO BUSY TO CHECK THE LAST POST THAT DAY, BUT NO ONE HAD ANSWERED IT ANYWAY SO IT DIDN'T MATTER. I ENDED UP GOING TO HUSH FRIDAY NIGHT WITH SOME FRIENDS OF MINE. ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS INVITED ME AND TWO OF OUR MALE FRIENDS TO GO. SHE BROUGHT 13 GIRLZ WITH HER:eek: WELL ACTUALLY 12, 13 INCLUDING HER. MY BUDDIES FORCED ME TO GO CONSIDERING MY EX-GIRL SITUATION. LOOK AT ME, FORCED:rolleyes: , AS IF THEY TWISTED MY ARMS. BUT DAMN SYNDER, U KNOW WHAT REALLY SUCKS? I DANCED WITH LIKE FIVE OF THEM, AND COULDN'T TAKE IT, LAUGHED WITH THEM AND COULDN'T TAKE IT. I MEAN, I REALLY HAD A GOOD TIME, AND ALL OF THESE GIRLZ WERE FUN TO BE AROUND. PLUS OUT OF 12, ONLY 4 WERE SPOKEN FOR. AS PRETTY AS MOST OF THEM WERE I COULDN'T TAKE THE FACT THAT I'D RATHER BE WITH MY ANGELKITTIE. DON'T LAUGH AT THE NAME, BUT SERIOUSLY, I MISSED HER MORE GOING OUT HAVING FUN THAN I DID DOING NOTHING. WELL, AS FUN BUT AS UNSUCCESSFUL FOR ME, HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND START?

hey there, guys...

yeah, i told syn (kim) that i went to bar 89 looking for you guys, but i must admit, it wasn't easy. First of all, half of bar 89 is sit down, so it was tough to mingle around plates of nachos and bean dip...

I pretty much talked with a few cool heads that night, some guy named "devon" behind tha bar was chatting to me about the old club days, etc. I approached a few girls w/blond highlights asking for kim, but no success :(

HEY WICKED...concerning how you feel going out w/other gals and thinking of your kittie--i have the SAME feelings about my nickynic (hahahahaha, darn pet names!!!)

It's so tough... i went to D.U.M.B.O last friday, and met this girl that i knew back in college. We embraced, talked a little, but I just can't seem to let go of the feelings i had with my ex:mad:

But Anyway....you guys aren't gonna leave me hangin next time...we shall exchange phone #'s or birth certificates or Sumthing?/?

SOMEONE PLAN ANOTHER MEETUP!!!:letsgo:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO GMC YOU ARE TOO DAMN FUNNY LOL!! YEAH I MET BLOW LAST NIGHT WE WENT TO TWIRL HAD A GOOD TIME!! BLOW IS REALLY COOL!! WE ALL DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET TOGETHER THO! I AM GLAD I MET AT LEAST ONE PERSON FROM CP LOL!! WE WONT LEAVE YOU HANGING NEXT TIME GEORGE!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING NACHOS AND DIP LOL!! BUT AT LEAST YOU GOT TO SEE THE BATHROOMS:tongue:

HEY SO YOUR NIGHT WASN'T SO BAD GMC. COULD'VE DONE WITHOUT THE NACHOS AND BEAN DIP! SO U AND BLOW WENT TO TWIRL AND DIDN'T INVITE THE WICKED:( U GUYS SHOULD'VE SENT ME A THREAD I WOULD'VE MET YOU GUYS. HAHA!! I HOPE U GUYS HAD FUN ANWAY, WAS IT PUMPING FRIDAY? I JUST HUNGOUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND WATCHED THE YANKEE GAME ON SATURDAY. SO THAT NIGHT WASN'T ALL THAT SINCE THEY LOST HORRIBLE. THEN I SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT IN THIS BAR WITH THEM GETTING TRASHED ON 7TH AVE. :mad:

ATTN WICKED, BLOW AND SYN...NOV.3RD IS THE DAY WE WILL MAKE IT WORK!!!

yes, another attempt planned for nov. 3rd at LL or twirl. Me and Syn were talking and we thought that might be appropriate.

I think i''ll be sportin my garfield costume being that it will be the saturday after HALLOWEEN

Laters :cool:

Yeah we will definitely make it work this time!! We wil have a blast cant wait woohoo!! Wicked u better come too!! Twirl was cool very loungey atmosphere and you guys would have loved it.

because there were so many girlies!! GMC that e-mail u sent me mad funny lmao!! I needed that laugh! Thanks!!

-Syn